SASS Wire Forum

Not sure the LEO's did right on this....

O'Bama is a Homo? Iz 'at true? OK now die or just go away.

Jake

I was going along with the joke. I do not beleive the president is gay.....sheesh.

GG

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I reading this right??

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Doesn't sit well....what y'alls thoughts :unsure:

"The final car that police searched yielded a suspect who was armed with high powered handguns" :huh: It looks like a Glock to me

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey gunners.. how are ya? Well, we have a two edged sword here. Do we give up our freedoms to fight crime, or do we take a stand. I would love to take the stand and carry a gun and handle the stuff my self.. but I am pretty sure a whole bunch of folks would be a bit worried about me out patroling with a cannon.. lol... The truth is they have to do their jobs, and if you want to blame it on someone.. blame it on the courts for making laws so difficult that its harder for an officer to get his job done. So, the really big problem in our country is not that I own guns.. (just a joke) its that the LEO"s can' t do their jobs without stopping everyone or it would be profiling... or unsafe cuz they chased them to fast, so many rules its hard to get the job done is my take on it.

Hey gunners.. how are ya? Well, we have a two edged sword here. Do we give up our freedoms to fight crime, or do we take a stand. I would love to take the stand and carry a gun and handle the stuff my self.. but I am pretty sure a whole bunch of folks would be a bit worried about me out patroling with a cannon.. lol... The truth is they have to do their jobs, and if you want to blame it on someone.. blame it on the courts for making laws so difficult that its harder for an officer to get his job done. So, the really big problem in our country is not that I own guns.. (just a joke) its that the LEO"s can' t do their jobs without stopping everyone or it would be profiling... or unsafe cuz they chased them to fast, so many rules its hard to get the job done is my take on it.

Thanks Deja...glad to hear from you. My op was not an indictment of our officers. Just an inquiry to the specific incident that took place. ;)

GG

Thanks Deja...glad to hear from you. My op was not an indictment of our officers. Just an inquiry to the specific incident that took place. ;)

GG

I know that.. hugs to ya and yours is the wife shooting? I sure hope so... I guess you could say from my perspective, jaded as it is.. lol... LEO's for the most part are pretty close to perfect. You kinda feel that way when someone saves your life without regard to their own, like the brave souls that protect us and our nation.

I know that.. hugs to ya and yours is the wife shooting? I sure hope so... I guess you could say from my perspective, jaded as it is.. lol... LEO's for the most part are pretty close to perfect. You kinda feel that way when someone saves your life without regard to their own, like the brave souls that protect us and our nation.

I feel the same...high regard to our LEO's :)

GG

Trouble is we are only getting one side of the story.

In my experience I don't trust anything the press prints.....

Does seem excessive on the face of it....

Not the best decision me thinks,

would never fly in CA, not even in Los Angeles!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

While what you say is true ~ only one side of the story ~ the film I saw on local TV showed two officers aggressively sighting down the barrels of a couple of pump shotguns as a 12-13 ( ? ) year old kid, polite and clean cut, stepped out of the passenger side of his mother's car. Now, if that was YOUR kid, what would you be saying......

And film of men, women and children, on their knees handcuffed behind their backs.

What bothers me, is that I have heard no further reports and no criticism on any news channel!!

Time for the lawyers, methinks ~

eGG

I was going along with the joke. I do not beleive the president is gay.....sheesh.

GG

I, also was going along with a joke about the thread dying and going away. My statement was so Black Harris would pull this thread. It was not meant at you PJ. I guess I should have put smiley's in my post. and my tongue in my cheek.

Jake

I, also was going along with a joke about the thread dying and going away. My statement was so Black Harris would pull this thread. It was not meant at you PJ. I guess I should have put smiley's in my post. and my tongue in my cheek.

Jake

Well Big Jake pard! you are 100% in the right. I really didn't think the thread would have digressed the way it did. I should have known and next time, I'll let someone else post threads like this. I am a friend of the LEO community and apologize to those who got the not-so-friendly remarks.

However, I'll never hesitate to post the stories/news of the good work they do. Since they overwhelmingly do good for the community, that should be the focus. Bad apples should simply be tossed out of the barrel, the good apples should be enjoyed :)

Sincerely,

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived