SASS Wire Forum

Need pricing on USFA Rodeo by Longhunter

I have a pair of blued Rodeo's with 5 1/2" barrels tuned by Longhunter. Can anyone give me an ider of what they are worth.

Thanks,

Johnny Meadows

Those things aren't worth a plug nickle. All they're doing is taking up room in your safe and collecting dust. Since you're a good friend and considering all the nice things you've done for Sour Kraut and I, I'll go ahead and take them off your hands. I'll even pay for the shipping. Because that's the great kind of guy I am. ;)

Thanks Philly, I'll keep them until you send one of your SKB's for work and then send them back to you instead of the SKB.

Outrider, thanks for the info.

Philly, thanks for nothing

Johnny M.

If you mean the black finished Rodeos Johnny, I'd say a minimum is $500 each. They aren't making them any more and they are mechanically as good as any Colt. $600 retail would be a high end.

Those things aren't worth a plug nickle. All they're doing is taking up room in your safe and collecting dust. Since you're a good friend and considering all the nice things you've done for Sour Kraut and I, I'll go ahead and take them off your hands. I'll even pay for the shipping. Because that's the great kind of guy I am. ;)

Well, you should be giv'n them to SK because after all she did WIN her class at Mill Creek........ :lol:

Bet that was a real L O N G ride back home for ya, HUH :excl::P

LG

If you mean the black finished Rodeos Johnny, I'd say a minimum is $500 each. They aren't making them any more and they are mechanically as good as any Colt. $600 retail would be a high end.

Thanks Manatee

If they are 45s $500 would be about right.

Somewhat more for 357s.

Great guns and there will most likely never be anymore. The owner never liked making Rodeos from the start and since he doesn't need money, will probably never be talked into making any more.

Well, you should be giv'n them to SK because after all she did WIN her class at Mill Creek........ :lol:

Bet that was a real L O N G ride back home for ya, HUH :excl::P

LG

Are you kidding? After 25 years I'm soooooo used to her beating me.

Stay tuned here, the next thread I start will be all about why I took second and what I've done to correct the problem. (Ironically, the problem and the fix both have to do with Johnny Meadows. ;) )

Yikes!! $1150.00 for a standard SAA in .44WCF, they are a beautiful piece but should I go with Colts instead?

Archived