SASS Wire Forum

need to send Clint Eastwood a bill for a new tire

stepnmud#33546

Had young son 19yrs.old with me for some installation work and while backing up the F250 into the shop yard and not paying attention, because I was explain the story about Rowdy climbing up on the chuck wagon and yellin "Twister", I rubbed up against a ragged edge of a steel gate hinge and tore a large hole in the sidewall of a almost new Michelin A/S 18" tire and replaced at the cost of $277.40. Surely Rowdy would understand and compensate me for the tire and rewatching many classic 'RAWHIDE" shows. :P

Had young son 19yrs.old with me for some installation work and while backing up the F250 into the shop yard and not paying attention, because I was explain the story about Rowdy climbing up on the chuck wagon and yellin "Twister", I rubbed up against a ragged edge of a steel gate hinge and tore a large hole in the sidewall of a almost new Michelin A/S 18" tire and replaced at the cost of $277.40. Surely Rowdy would understand and compensate me for the tire and rewatching many classic 'RAWHIDE" shows. :P

Yesterday was his Birthday. He prolly got that much cash in his B-Day cards. 82 years old. He's rich, send him a letter and see what happens.

Jake

Hi Folks,

I just saw on TV today that Clints wife and daughters are starting a reality TV show (Mrs. Eastwood and Company) to showcase the "boy band" she's managing. After seeing and listening to her and the 18+ daughter on TV, I'm not so sure the current Clint is the same man who "won our hearts" by being so hmmm, not sure of the word, maybe manly? :unsure:

This goes in the "Please tell me it isn't so" category for me. I just don't want Clint to look like the bumbling Bruce Jenner in Keeping Up With the Kardashians. (Yes, I've seen that, maybe twice.)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Clint is just too cool,

told Michale Moore he'd put a bullet in his head if he caught him around his ranch with a camera, he flies his own helicopter. I was sitting at the bar in the Mission Ranch in Carmel, and this guy comes up to the next to me and orders a bottle of wine. I look over, it's Mr Chain Blue lightning himself. I say " hello Mr. Eastwood, nice place you have here, he says "glad you like, be sure to stick around, we have a helluva piano player in a few minutes, he shook my hand and said "enjoy". Class act, I would even think more of him if he bought me a whiskey :)

...told Michale Moore he'd put a bullet in his head if he caught him around his ranch with a camera...

Now come on: who wouldn't? :rolleyes:

Archived