SASS Wire Forum

Anti-Gun

LEAD BANE, SASS 70197

Interesting, I didn't see Bank of America or Bain Capital on the list nor did I see Mr. Romney, all anti-gun.

I would also suggest that before you boycott anyone you personally inquire about their gun policies, many of them are on that list due to company policies that do not allow employees to be armed at work - Yes there is a liability reason for this.

Sorry but with the seemingly increasing hysterics and selective vision I am starting to take everything the NRA puts out with a grain of salt and am turning to GOA and JPFO for information on Second Amendment doings

Interesting, I didn't see Bank of America or Bain Capital on the list nor did I see Mr. Romney, all anti-gun.

I would also suggest that before you boycott anyone you personally inquire about their gun policies, many of them are on that list due to company policies that do not allow employees to be armed at work - Yes there is a liability reason for this.

Sorry but with the seemingly increasing hysterics and selective vision I am starting to take everything the NRA puts out with a grain of salt and am turning to GOA and JPFO for information on Second Amendment doings

Romney has a better position than the other guy...

http://aboutmittromney.com/gun_myths_part2.htm

GG ~ :FlagAm:

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

We do our damndest to NOT support any on that list. We already knew about all of them (owning a our gun store).

Now I see the Chiefs and Royals are on there. :unsure: I reckon I'm going to have to find some new teams now.

Mustang Gregg

Hey Gregg, I live in the greater Kansas City area. Just so ya know, when we were trying (of course we now have CCW) to get CCW legislation passed several years ago, the Chiefs and Royals organizations both came out against and donated money to help prevent it. I'll hold my comments on major league sports at this time. :angry:

I did hafta chuckle the other day. Saw a bumper sticker GO CHIEFS...and take the ROYALS with you!

I will do my part.

I noticed that 86 year old Arlene Dahl was on the list. I wont be watching "What's My Line" anymore.

I believe that is Arlene Francis. :rolleyes:

Today, Ducks Unlimited has voted to end all relationships with B of A

Please provide a link. I have not been able to verify this...

Is the OP suggesting that we not watch any Mel Brooks movies.

Nor Open Range, Hatfields vs McCoys as kevin Costner was in it.

Nor wear Levis, Nor eat Ben & Jerries Ice Cream.

What is the point of this list. How does one get on it.

That is the real question.

Some of these organization might be flagrant. While others may have no support for 2A.

How does one get on it.

Do the actors really support anti gun positions or did they support a candidate once that was anti gun.

How does one get on the list?

Costner has been anti-gun for years and supported several anti-gun causes, as has Stallone. Levi's has publicly stated they support stricter gun control and support or did support the Brady Bunch. Ben and Jerry's has also contributed time and money for anti-gun causes. Ed Asner is notoriously anti-gun, the list goes on. I can't NOT support all of them, but whenever I can, I can keep from adding dollars to their pocket. Progressive Insurance is named so due to the extremely liberal position of it's founder. The irony in the name is not lost on me, hence I don't buy their insurance. Many people on that list are obscure to me. But whenever I can, I RESEARCH my own truths when I hear sombody famous is pro or anti-gun. I do the same for political positions of candidates, everybody who tells you something has an ax to grind, so sorting thru some of the BS helps me make better choices....

Actually he doesn't, remember that saying about history repeating itself. Then look at his history. I am going third party this year

Actually he is better, though not perfect sure, than the other candidate seeking re-election- that's just fact ....so go ahead and support a third party candidate, your right ;) ...good luck.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I believe that is Arlene Francis. :rolleyes:

Mack...I think you are right...I tried to do my homework and the one internet source I went to said she was on Whats my Line as a panelist and a mystery guest but IMDB didnt say that. They did confirm it was Arlene Francis...I am wrong.....I said it but Dont let my wife and son know I said that.

Many of the Hollyweirdo's on the list make their livings using guns in the movies.....yet they turn around and demonize them after they fill their pockets. I guess if they were soooo against them maybe they should refuse to use them in movies. Na, that would take money out of their pockets......true blue hypocrites on parade.

I would love to see a "new" Hollywood started in America that reflects real Americas and their valves and hires actors that reflect that as well.......ones that don't have to hide behind a liberal mask to prop up the agenda of a small yet powerful few.

They could use the F’word less than 75 times in a scene, leave out the liberal jabs at everyday Americans, and use a story line to carry the movie instead of over-done action scenes, nudity, special effects and cuss words.

That would be a NICE change IMO.

I personally think a take over/buyout of ABC/CBS/NBC is in order. Restructure it, fire everybody and start from scratch an entertainment/media outlet that is positive for America and scrap shows like Entertainment Tonight, TMZ and Extra (I guess these are still on). No infommercials with Carlton Sheets and hunk-a-junk chinese juicers and food processors.

Media and entertainment has made largely a negative impact on society. There is no doing away with it. You can cherry pick or choose not to watch it.

Like I said, I hope for a takeover and fundamental change to at least one network. I believe the major networks struggle to make a profit is clear reflection that the trash they broadcast isn't marketable. That and the computer/satellite TV age offers a wider array of garbage to flip through that after flipping through "200 channels at $60 a month and nothing on to watch" you finally capitulate and just leave it somewhere or go cut the grass. It kills me. Paying for little more variety. I refuse to do it.

Kids ya got to monitor. They will watch and are entertained by about anything, particularly the outrageous since they have no clear concept of reality.

Archived