SASS Wire Forum

Florida State Championship

Copenhagen

Ok, I got the letter from SASS HQ today letting me know that The Ghost Town Gunslingers will be Hosting The FL State Match. We have decided to have the Match the 9th-13th of Jan. You can view the website at Siege. We are still working on the website and some images and sponsor logos are inserted for placement purposes only but the application is active and you can send it in by email. If you have questions you can email me at acsr3@bellsouth.net or you can email from the links on the webpage to reach Bill Bonney or Deadly Sharpshooter. I will have more info available in a few days.

Thanks and hope to see you in Jan,

Copenhagen

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FCGF and Outlaw is there. Wouldn't leave those out.

Congrats on Ga State match. I have heard nothing but good things. Wish we could have made it but phantom chasers school production was that weekend and he had a leading role. We will talk soon.

Cope

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA!!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!

Great web site...very professional.

Looks like you boys already got things well in hand!!

BH :)

Add another OUTLAW to the list. I'll get signed up as soon as I can find an application. I'm sure Waimea will be there shooting OUTLAW also. Maybe some of those out-of-state OUTLAWS will get their applications in on time this year.

Larry (I don't need no stinkin' sights) Earp

Just looked at the registration form and saw that a couple of catagories are not showing up :ph34r: . I will have Mis fix that tomorrow and upload the new form to the webpage. FCGF and OUTLAW ARE being shot in the main match.

Cope

And thanks AO

Good news, and now official. 2013 is going to be the "Best" match ever, great site and great people already volunteering to put this match on, and probable the best shooting facility to have a State Championship. I'll be there.

St Augustine has a lot going for it, what with Motels within a couple miles of range, just off the inter-state, shopping, and attractions around to make it the not only shooting, but a vacation site for the whole family to enjoy. MT

Savannah G and I are filling out out apps and look forward to shooting this match. We love to visit St Augustine and have done so many times.

Alright! I'm already looking forward to it. I'll be filling out my app real soon.

Yeah, the service at the Crab Shack was a little slow, but the food was worth the wait....probably eat there Weds, Thurs and Fri. Gimme some of that Low Country Boil MMMMM.

See ya'll in January.....some of ya sooner.

Sun

Great News! Looking forward to Florida in January once again. Guess I better start working on the truck, she's just crossed 250K and it may just take 7 months to get her road worthy again.:lol:

Dogmeat Dad (FCGF) & Lil Feathers (LFCD)

I had to miss last years but I'm not gonna miss this one. I have heard the new venue is a great one....and I hope the enthusiasm and professionalism from the old crew will continue with the new as it is one of the premier state shoots in the land.

KK

Add another OUTLAW to the list. I'll get signed up as soon as I can find an application. I'm sure Waimea will be there shooting OUTLAW also. Maybe some of those out-of-state OUTLAWS will get their applications in on time this year.

Larry (I don't need no stinkin' sights) Earp

Dang right I'll be there shootin my open tops and new to me 73.:wub:

This year I might even bring a shotgun that works.

Course hitting the targets is another story.:lol:

YEEE HAAAA for Outlaws at The Siege

Waimea (sights, what are sights)

:FlagAm:

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

GREAT to hear. I know you and the crew will put on a He?? of a shoot. You have said Outlaw and FCGF will be there how about SGF? Let me know when the vendor apps. are out?

Chance

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Count me in!!

Cheyenne

GREAT to hear. I know you and the crew will put on a He?? of a shoot. You have said Outlaw and FCGF will be there how about SGF? Let me know when the vendor apps. are out?

Chance

Mis will get the sponsor app on the web tomorrow. Over the next week I will email all of the sponsors and vendors who have already responded.

Cope

Count Lady T and myself in. Thanks for the support of Outlaw.

Looking forward to a first time to shoot Ft. State Shoot,

know quite a few good pards who plan to be there. We have

family in Jacksonville so it will be double pleasure for us.

Really looking forward to it.

A great range and great facilities with motels and food close.

Keep doing what the former crowd did - it was great.

Marauder if it aint broke I aint gonna try and fix it. :P

Info for everyone who asked, SGF will be offered. I talked to Stagecoach RV Park today and Laurie said they only have about 4 open spots left for the weekend.

Mis is almost done with the vendor app. I will get it up later tonight and will post here when it is ready.

Thanks,

Cope

Count Lady T and myself in. Thanks for the support of Outlaw.

YEEEE HAAAAA

Waimea

Cope, This early and only 4 open slots for RV's??? Maybe you should look for an alternate place or better deal for RV'ers as that seems awful early to close them out of a close spot to park........ I stay in hotels, but may be a good marketing thing to have more RV spots available! :)

Cope, This early and only 4 open slots for RV's??? Maybe you should look for an alternate place or better deal for RV'ers as that seems awful early to close them out of a close spot to park........ I stay in hotels, but may be a good marketing thing to have more RV spots available! :)

BB,

A few of our shooters booked for next year before they left and a few have already booked this week for next year. There is another RV park within a couple of miles available but I just wanted to let folks who really liked Stagecoach know that they are filling up quick.

Cope

Oh and Bill Bonney brought by his primer thingie like yours for me to try today. You pards get all the cool toys. :lol:

Good deal! Didn't think about all those folks that had so much fun last year that they just booked for 2013 again!

That primer loader makes you actually enjoy loading those primer tubes........... :)

Waimea, I would already have my app on the way if I weren’t so busy defending my title at the North Carolina State this weekend. Sorry you and Earp aren’t here.

I am going to have to cut down on the number of shoots I attend next year but Ambush at St Augustine is a definite one for me.

Count me and Yazoo in Cope!!! Been waitin' on the word since we ate dinner at the Crab Shack last January!!!

Go ahead and add FCGF and Outlaw. We will get the people to make it work!!!

Judge

I'll be there. Judge, I'll follow you to the Crab Shack!!!!!

Waimea, I would already have my app on the way if I weren't so busy defending my title at the North Carolina State this weekend. Sorry you and Earp aren't here.

I am going to have to cut down on the number of shoots I attend next year but Ambush at St Augustine is a definite one for me.

I have a feeling St Augustine will never be the same again.:lol:

Waimea (Outlaw forever)

Forgot to post before but the vendor app is up on the web and active to email to me.

For all the pards sending shooter app by email, just fill it in and hit email. It sends in code to me but my program puts it back into a form like you see on the webpage.

Thanks to all who have responded to the polls on all of the pages.

Waimea, St Augustine hasnt been the same after last Jan. :lol:

Waimea, St Augustine hasnt been the same after last Jan. :lol:

This is quite true!! :excl:

Waimea :lol:

Archived