SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN PHOTOS

Here are a few photos for everyone's enjoyment. This is the first time I've posted them on my own web site instead of Photobucket and I'm seeing some pros and cons of that. I like the fact that it presents the slideshow larger and it allows me to make the high resolution photos available for direct download, however the slideshow runs slower.

If you see a photo you would like to download, there is an icon (blue down arrow) in the lower right corner that allows you to do so. Thanks to Shaddai Vaquero, his family, and everyone who was a part of putting on this fun match!

Sugah and Buck D. Law

Match - Saturday the 26th

Match and posse photos - Sunday the 27th

Side Matches and Wild Bunch - Friday the 25th

Meet and greet Friday night and Banquet Saturday night

Awards - Sunday afternoon the 27th

http://sugahshots.com/2012-05-27RockCastleRangersFridayMeetandGreetandSaturdayBanquet/2012-05-27RockCastleRangersFridayMeetandGreetandSaturdayBanquet%20062.jpg That's me in the green shirt with Doc Eells and RJ Law on my left.

In Constant Sorrow......yes, we did have a good time, good friends make the difference. Thanks for the memories that you captured......

KK

Sugah, Great Job, Pictures look wonderful and I glad our friends were able to visit and have a Good time. Remember May 24- 26, 2013.

Great photos again Sugah.

Archived