SASS Wire Forum

FCGF-down to 3

As of the latest count today it looks like FCGF won't be happening at EOT. :wacko: Down to just three of us.... :o

bummer :angry:

Cheyenne <_<

Seems as though if EOT can't get a minimum number of entrants in some categories, maybe it's time to do away with some of em, or all that don't meet the minimum requirements.

Seems as though if EOT can't get a minimum number of entrants in some categories, maybe it's time to do away with some of em, or all that don't meet the minimum requirements.

Don't think that makes sense. Winter Range had 13 Grand Dames, EOT has 4 registered. Don't think you should make a judgement call on one match. Just my 2 cents.

Don't think that makes sense. Winter Range had 13 Grand Dames, EOT has 4 registered. Don't think you should make a judgement call on one match. Just my 2 cents.

So, Winter Range has something of an attraction over the World Championshio shoot it seems. Maybe SASS could learn something from the WR folks.

Altitude! Yep, never thought of that but I do know when I was out there at EOT (and being as I live at sea level), did take a bit of effort to walk up that mild hill from parking to the berms........and my doggone butane lighters wouldn't work! :lol: Never been up that high before and learned why pilots always carried Zippos........

Archived