SASS Wire Forum

The Government Cover-Up Begins....

Ha!!! Even I can spot government propoganda, spread to calm the masses and dispel the growing realization that flesh-eating zombies are among us.....they have identified the Miami Zombie as Eugene, but are issuing this cover story:

"According to Vega, a cop fired one shot at Eugene, but he continued chewing, The Miami Herald reported. The officer fired again and hit Eugene several more times before he was killed.

It remains unclear why the attacker pounced on his victim, who police theorized might have been homeless and laying down when the assault began.

Police believe Eugene had likely overdosed on a new potent form of LSD, WSVN-TV reported.

"What's happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it's indicative of this excited delirium that's caused by an overdose of drugs," said Armando Aguilar, of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. "What's happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive."

"New potent form of LSD"??? Har!!! WE KNOW what is really happening.....

LL

Why would a homeless man buy "a new potent form of" LSD versus a much cheaper and more unstable Crystal Meth? WSVN-TV is tripping.

Well channel l7 is....a tad sensationalistic. :rolleyes:

Video

That's a pretty 'sensationalistic' act :wacko:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

And right up Channel 7's alley. If it bleeds it leads. :lol:

I've lived in Miami 29 years and for approx the last 20 I stopped subscribing (satellite) to local news. I just don't care about CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS or any of their affiliates. When they are not talking about and lauding show business people they are just giving their slanted views of the most sensational happenings. And the only thing worth while in the newspapers are the crossword puzzles.

I'm just sick of it all.

Archived