SASS Wire Forum

Attention Outlaws

Tn Tombstone

Ginger,,,,You gotta watch them horses... They are out to get Ya..

Titus,, we will save a sash Just for her...

Outlaws,,, Whiskey Creek is back and ready.. His Crown level went to the top and he says to watch out !!!!!

I checked the target placements yesterday Close is the word !!!!!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginger,,,,You gotta watch them horses... They are out to get Ya..

Titus,, we will save a sash Just for her...

Outlaws,,, Whiskey Creek is back and ready.. His Crown level went to the top and he says to watch out !!!!!

I checked the target placements yesterday Close is the word !!!!!

:) :) :) :)

As You travel to CAC this year and are making the I 30 route through Texarkana, please take a day trip from Hope,Ar. to Old Washington State Park. It's only 15 minutes off I 30 to the west. Old Washington is a living Historic State park. You will be amazed. I plan on taking Tall and Rio over there this month. Go inside the visitors center and take the tour it's well worth the money, then its only 1 hour and 15 minutes away from the Badlands as the crow flies.....Take a look. T-Bone

Just letting you fellow Outlaws know, Whiskey Creek, Earp and I are warming up at Alabama this week to get ready for the largest gathering of Outlaws ever. Get your game on boys we plan to give no quarter.

Don't git too HOT whilst yer warmin'up,ya might BURN OUT! Got me sum Bionic springs put in my rifle ya bustid and had 'er all tuned up. Aughtta run like a new swiss watch. Also Lassiter went thru my 87's,I git them back SAT. TT ya need ta line us up a videographer fer the GATHERIN' ta load up the video page on the OUTLAW SHOOTERS website.How COOL would that be?

Vidiographer??? T-Bone is giving us our own TV crew.

Hopefully got my bad match out of my system at Alabama, Minor Safety, P, many misses and a squib that is still in my pistol.

Got to be better next month.

Lets go to Texas

Vidiographer??? T-Bone is giving us our own TV crew.

Hopefully got my bad match out of my system at Alabama, Minor Safety, P, many misses and a squib that is still in my pistol.

Got to be better next month.

Lets go to Texas

See y'all there!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am on my way to Bordertown but I know some of you fellow Outlaws plan on getting to the Bar 3 early.

When are people getting there?

Well, I am on my way to Bordertown but I know some of you fellow Outlaws plan on getting to the Bar 3 early.

I SHOULD BE IN CLARKSVILLE OCT. 25 NEED TO START COOKING FOR THE WEEK END .

I well be in Clarksville untill Nov. 5 .If you need anything from town just give me a call T-Bone has my number .

I am going to shoot OUTLAW Oct.27th and 28th and well be on pose #5 for the match.

Fannie Kicker and I plan on headin out in the Luv Machine Thursday morning. Hopin to be there mid afternoon/early evenin Thursday. Sure be good to git the party started! :)

Fannie Kicker and I plan on headin out in the Luv Machine Thursday morning. Hopin to be there mid afternoon/early evenin Thursday. Sure be good to git the party started! :)

Titus, we will be right behind you by a day. We should be in Friday afternoon or evening. Have a cold one ready for us.

Rowdy

Rowdy, am I supposed to be holding anything for You???? So many things in this melon head it's hard to decipher whats next plus I have to put up with Rio Drifter everyday wanting to practice his shooting techniques... Looking forward to seeing all the Outlaws, we are gonna have a big posse. Could everyone please help up us keep those cowboys punched up and moving along... There are 20 campers on the range this morning and more planned for today.. See Y'all soon. T-Bone

T-Bone, Yes, I need a spot right next to the barn. 200 gallons of apple pie gets kinda heavy.....

Rocky, I'm lookin forward to it. I'll call ya when I get to the Bar 3. I talked to my brother from another mother, Titus, and we will be ready for you to do us both. Um, that's still not coming out right. Titus, help me out here. What is it I am supposed to say to Rocky :-)

Rowdy B

There I was, sittin in my office, glued to the &$*@ computer, workin feverishly tryin ta git enuff stuff done so I won't be totally buried when I get back from CAC. Then my cell phone aroused me out of my work induced stupor. I look at the display and WOO HOO! It's Rocky Meadows! :wub: She sure knows how to make a cowboys day. Just the incentive I needed to get'r'done.

Okay, Rowdy, I'm not gonna tell ya EVERYTHING we talked about. ^_^ I believe our conversation centered around partyin, pink things and hair. But I will tell ya, the rest of my day has been just a little bit pinker! :lol:

CY'ALL in TEXAS!

Titus A.(Rocky's favorite)Gnatsass

Hello, the Outlaw camp.

Bringing my Outlaw game your way in just a few days.

While at the ranch I would like to have two extra pink sashes,and get them autographed by all the

Outlaws for Judge'm All Duncan and Yazoo City Gal. They were supposed to be on the posse,but most

of you know Judge has been very ill and is now in a rehab facility for a few weeks.

I was going to do it as a suprise,but he asked me if I could when I visited him.

See you,there.

Harley.

Good idea Harley, if there are not enough sashes I will gladly donate mine for the cause.

I talked to Judge yesterday ,,,,he said to tell everyone hello and he will miss everyone....We talked about 5 minutes,, he also said he has been up on the side of the bed and getting to move around, gonna take a few months rehab but the Judge is back !!!!! Judge'em is a true Outlaw..

Archived