SASS Wire Forum

Attention Outlaws

Tn Tombstone

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT,

NOT NEW!!!! It's the only way I shoot it except I prefer ......

FRONTIER CARTRIDGE GUNFIGHTER

OUTLAW!!!!!

See ya in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Outlaw Frontiersman Gunfighter :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

is another possibility...................

Now we have 22 outlaw shooters that makes a posse full..This is truly the Outlaw championships of the World,,,they said it could not be done..You proved them wrong !!!!!... We now have with the new Outlaws entered 430 shooters in the CAC match. WOW !!!! that's about all I can say... Gotta order more door prizes for sure.check Your email for match updates..... T-Bone

Now I am really scertt, 24 Outlaws at one place shooting for the Intercontinental Championship. It May be who can maintain for 10 stages without a train wreck, may be who gets lucky that weekend it may be the lemondade and crown but someone is going to take the top bragging rights come November.

T-Bone, send me a list if you want and I will get it posted for us. Thanks in advance for all the support.

Harley.... most of these fellers don't trash talk!! They're all outlaws. They'll ambush ya' when ya' least expect it, get the drop on ya' when they can, and leave ya' broke and unarmed!! :ph34r::rolleyes::unsure:

Ya' never speak outta' turn or the law might get wind of what's goin' on!! :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol: BUT!!! Ya'd better be ready fer the fahr 'n' smoke from some of us!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hello,the Outlaw camp!

Sure ain't much trash talkin' for there to be around 24 Outlaws in the same place.

Let's get fired up,not much time left.

Harley.

Tell them I'm commin'.....And hell's comming with me you hear,....HELL's COMING WITH ME!..:-)

Oh boy...this is gonna be fun....

I got it on good authority that the Bone and a number of the most unruly outlaws are 'bout to head down under for a spell!! :lol::lol:

Painted Mohawk and that bunch orta' watch out!! :ph34r::lol:

I'm on vacation... I ain't no trash talker !!!!! I can back my words up [[[sometimes]]].. I shot the greatest Outlaw stage today... No one else was on the Range but it was great!!!! Stage 10-10 pistol targets set on opposite side of the stage, split 5 and 5... Now I shot simultaneously left and right handed with one eye closed 10 target hits,, no kidding' I did it !!!! then loaded my rifle with 10 45lc bullets shot 10 targets then snatched up my shotgun and knocked over two KDS... in 17 seconds wait it was 27 seconds. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.... T-Bone

I'm on vacation... I ain't no trash talker !!!!! I can back my words up [[[sometimes]]].. I shot the greatest Outlaw stage today... No one else was on the Range but it was great!!!! Stage 10-10 pistol targets set on opposite side of the stage, split 5 and 5... Now I shot simultaneously left and right handed with one eye closed 10 target hits,, no kidding' I did it !!!! then loaded my rifle with 10 45lc bullets shot 10 targets then snatched up my shotgun and knocked over two KDS... in 17 seconds wait it was 27 seconds. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.... T-Bone

Wellllll--- you did it yesterday in 24.88 :D;)

But what have you done today? :lol:

You all have a great trip, see you in a few weeks.

Lets Go to Texas by way of Down Yonder

Remember y'all, humor him! :wacko:

Now ain't this sumthin'! Here Ol' Tombstone and the like have been infectin' us with this Outlaw Bug fer the last couple o' years and now we got us the biggest gatherin' o' Outlaws in the Country. T-Bone's got us a spot all ta ourselves in the Barn,but I think it's more like a Quarantine Area. Can ya just imagine if we infect them other 400 shooters.CAC might be "Outlaw only" afore ya know it. Now this "Extreme Outlaw" thing was sumthin'I thought we dun Sat. Nite at the Open. Now T-Bone says it's gonna be done Horseback with Sixguns a Blazin'. Ooohh! That's just My Game! Just spent the weekend outrunnin' the posse.Them that got close got gunned down and in true Outlaw style I took all the loot and made it back ta my Hideout in the Bluff with nary a scratch. Now who's gonna git Extreme Outlaw with OKAW!!!

Now ain't this sumthin'! Here Ol' Tombstone and the like have been infectin' us with this Outlaw Bug fer the last couple o' years and now we got us the biggest gatherin' o' Outlaws in the Country. T-Bone's got us a spot all ta ourselves in the Barn,but I think it's more like a Quarantine Area. Can ya just imagine if we infect them other 400 shooters.CAC might be "Outlaw only" afore ya know it. Now this "Extreme Outlaw" thing was sumthin'I thought we dun Sat. Nite at the Open. Now T-Bone says it's gonna be done Horseback with Sixguns a Blazin'. Ooohh! That's just My Game! Just spent the weekend outrunnin' the posse.Them that got close got gunned down and in true Outlaw style I took all the loot and made it back ta my Hideout in the Bluff with nary a scratch. Now who's gonna git Extreme Outlaw with OKAW!!!

Hey Okaw!!

You gonna' bring yer cayuse to this li'l party?? :unsure::lol:

Hey Blackwater! Sure missed ya at the Open.Hope them sawbones got ya doin' better. Well I was gonna bring "THE GUNN" but I'm comin with a Pard in his rig and he won't let my horse in the camper(says he won't fit with the slideout in). Besides, I'll be in Texas and I am an OUTLAW! I'll just steal me one. Got my eye on T-Bone's

Well........... the quacks are tap dancing and my insurance company is being a little hinky about some of the tests, but I'm feeling better and things are settling down a bit.

MAN!! You have NO idea how bad I hated missing that match!! If we'd all been on the same posse it would have been a RIOT. I'm so looking forward to CAC and the Outlaw Posse!! Maybe it'll make up for missing hangin' with you guys a little!

Be safe brother!! See you soon!!

By the way, they still hang horsenappers in Texas!!

First off, they only hang the ones they catch. :lol:

Second, I recieved an email from the lovely Rocky Meadows and she has donated a CUSTOM embroidered Outlaw sash!!

I was hoping for a hug but a sash will be good too.

Thanks Rocky and see you in Texas.

How about that T-Bone, I hope Downunder is surviving you and Whiskey.

First off, they only hang the ones they catch. :lol:

Second, I recieved an email from the lovely Rocky Meadows and she has donated a CUSTOM embroidered Outlaw sash!!

I was hoping for a hug but a sash will be good too.

Thanks Rocky and see you in Texas.

How about that T-Bone, I hope Downunder is surviving you and Whiskey.

MAN-O-MAN!! The prize pot just keeps on growin'!

Reckon Miss Rocky'll sing with me again this year?? :wub::unsure::P

When I win that golf cart I hope it's big enough to carry all them prizes!! :lol::lol:

I dun toltcha', the golf cart is spoke fer!

:rolleyes: But ye' kin ride wif me if'n ya' want.. :rolleyes:;)

I am pretty sure that Pink Cart is going to have an Outlaw sticker on it by the end of the weekend. :ph34r:

I am pretty sure that Pink Cart is going to have an Outlaw sticker on it by the end of the weekend. :ph34r:

I'd almost bet that same thing!!

Anticipation is buildin'!!!

I figure with the thread about us outlaws on the front page, this one orta' be there to give 'em an idea of what we're all about. :unsure::lol:

Whiskey Creek was gaming up CAC this morning before he left for Tn.. He said Y'all ain't gotta chance and the Buckle was as good as in the bag....and... on his belt... The land Down Under could not hold the Outlaw Whiskey Creek Johnson, I sure hope we can control him in Texas....

Well, glad to see y'all made it back safe and sound! Hope ya had a good trip.

I'm bettin Ol' Whiskey Creek done got his world turned upside down whilst he was Down Under. And I'm also bettin that the lack of Crown even further discombobulated his Outlaw abilities! Sure, he's got a few weeks to build his Crown/blood level back to near normal, but I just got this feelin that there's other Outlaws out there just waiting their chance to take advantage of this here situation! Calvin, you better have Flo put ya on a hard and fast trainin regime if ya wants to kick some Outlaw butt! :P

Seriously though, I'm REALLY lookin forward to this here little Outlaw Match T-Bone has cooked up! :)

Just one little note, if ya didn't see my other post, one of the ladies registered to shoot Outlaw with us probably ain't gonna get to. Ginger Rail got thrown off a horse last week and broke a vertebra in her back. Doc is sayin probably 3 months before she can shoot! :angry: Don't know bout the rest of ya's but I still think she deserves a pink sash.

Titus!! So long as there's enough to go around, I agree!! If we're one short, she can have mine when the match is through and I'll have one made up!!

Titus!! So long as there's enough to go around, I agree!! If we're one short, she can have mine when the match is through and I'll have one made up!!

Thanks BD. I'm with ya, shooters first. I'll be glad to give her mine, though. CYA there pard!

Archived