SASS Wire Forum

Attention Outlaws

Tn Tombstone

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Boy, can I add you the distinguished and growing list of Outlaws at CaC?

If you would be so kind H--- YES,I met you and your wife,something to do with a hat,a dog named RUGER and an arm band.

SUPPER DINA FLOPEN

OUTLAWS

Joe Boy

Lets keep this list easy to find and I have added Joe Boy. Come one come all, if you aint at the first one you cant say you have been to all of them in the future. :rolleyes:

Chance Derringer

Earp

Fast Harley

that Tombstone fellow

Judge em all Duncan

Titus

Whiskey Creek

Blackwater Desperado

Capitan Regulator

Rowdy Buckshot (God help us)

Outlaw Cactus Red

Digger John

Joe Boy

Dodger (another God help us)

Fast Tracker

Rooster Sackett

Okaw (rumored)

Cash Proffitt

a few lady Outlaws such as Yazoo and Fanny Kicker and now Ginger Rail

On another post there is a rumor that Hells Coming is going to shoot Outlaw, I have it on good athurity this is just a rumor (as far as you know)

that all we need, another equal to T-Bone Dooley to stat shooting Outlaw. Of course on the other hand the shotgun might slow him down a second or two if he had to reload 4 of 5 times on each stage.

Come on boys, who else is game

I'm in. I just e-mailed T Bone my change from SD to Outlaw. I might not be fast but I'll have fun.

Fast Tracker, welcome to what will turn out to be the funnest posse ever. See you in November.

TN,

If I was a well man I would be right there with all of you. You know how much I enjoy shooting OUTLAW. I wish all of you luck and hope ya'll have more fun than you can stand.

CC

Cherokee Charlie, We will toast up a beverage or two in Your honor. Tn Tombstone has a whole self full,,I saw it !!!!Theres enough for us all... We will miss You and I hope You have a speedy recovery to what ever ells Ya. We will see You down the trail. T-Bone

Cherokee Charlie, We will toast up a beverage or two in Your honor. Tn Tombstone has a whole self full,,I saw it !!!!Theres enough for us all... We will miss You and I hope You have a speedy recovery to what ever ells Ya. We will see You down the trail. T-Bone

T-Bone,

I thank you. A fellow can't ask for more than that.

CC

Charlie, you will be missed and T-Bone is right, we will bend an elbow or two in your honor.

I hope to see you in Alabama in a few months.

I will be there if it is in embalming fluid. :lol: :lol:

Hell Joe Boy, we not only will shoot them danged birds but we will fry them up for dinner Southern style if Bones will let us. We just need to soak them in that pond for a few years. :lol:

Hell Joe Boy, we not only will shoot them danged birds but we will fry them up for dinner Southern style if Bones will let us. We just need to soak them in that pond for a few years. :lol:

We well have to soak your kills not mine I shot at Christmas In July and Slims chickens are 3 times bigger that t- Bones and with two hands I miss two CHICKENS so from the HIP the chickens are SAFE

Joe Boy all you have to do is shoot them in the head. :D If you do hit them in the head you claim that is where you wanted to shoot it.

I must say I have had a blast shooting Outlaw....

And we hope you continue to have a blast shooting Outlaw! The game wouldn't be near the fun without the likes of you 'n' Whiskey Creek 'n' Tn. Tombstone, just to name a couple!!

I'm really lookin' forward to our little soiree at Bar3 this fall. It'll be kinda' like the best family get-together to kick off the holiday season. B)

Outlaw Gunfighter Frontiersman...........YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!! :lol:

T-Bone, any new shooters, I understand Wiamea cant make it so he may not learn who unties me at the end of a shooting string like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go ahead an' thank 'em now, and then again at CAC!! This is gonna' be one more shoot to remember!! :FlagAm::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we had 6 Outlaws at the US Open this weekend. I think most of them are coming to CaC too. There is a lot of talk about this upcoming spectacle and the anticipation is heavy.

Dodger is hooked, Earp is looking for paybacks, Judge and Fast Harley are starting to practice. I have heard rumors that Nuttin is shooting Outlaw, Danged big names coming to play. Who will be handed the most amazing belt buckle ever awarded in Outlaw shooting?

T-Bone, we is a comin at cha pretty danged soon.

We are ready for the Outlaw extravaganza !!!! Stages are set and ready !!!! Books are being printed this week !!! Food is frozen and ready for cookin'!!!! Outlaw Buckle will be delivered Oct 1,2012 at 9:30 am SHARP !!!! I believe we have it all ready for the Intercontinental Championships and S.W. Regional Cowboy action shooting event,,, held just a bit outside of fabulous downtown English, Texas...."where the grass ain't always greener on the other side of the fence"... WELCOME to TEXAS !!!!!

All right all you OUTLAWS and Wannabe OUTLAWS you better be ready!!!!

My Lovely better half YAZOO CITY GAL is now the current U.S.Open and Indoor World

Champion OUTLAW!!!! WOOHOO!!!

I have been informed that she is ready to PLAY WITH THE BOYS!!!!!

So you better watch out!!!!!

T-Bone, I know CaC is full to the top, how about the Outlaws, Okaw is making noises about heading your way for the big show. He was really pushing at the Open until he had to lay down a rifle with 10 rounds in it due to a broken Hammer Spring. (He had let me borrow the rifle for two stages the day before, I really felt bad about it.)I think he is looking for a "reckaning"

The Intercontinental Championships are growing to numbers out of control...and thats how we like it... Hell Yes They are in the match,,,They are Outlaws and not shooting the Regional. We are having a separate Championship for the Outlaws anyway.. If it takes a bit longer it just will !!!!! I don't know about the reckaning but Hell's coming,,,No really--- he Coming !!!But not as an Outlaw..See Y'all in the Badlands of Texas !!!!!!!

I don't want to say that I have been practicing for the Outlaw catagory. I'll call it trying out the style. The only way it could be more fun would be to shoot it with black powder. So, I am now loading up some of the smokey stuff.

I think I just invented a new class..............BLACK POWDER OUTLAW!

Archived