SASS Wire Forum

Attention Outlaws

Tn Tombstone

Noah and I are thinking about Outlawin it too. It just sounds like tooooo much fun.

Noah would be a natural, he ain't used sights in near two lustrums.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noah and I are thinking about Outlawin it too. It just sounds like tooooo much fun.

Come on and join us Rocky! You know you'll have fun. But then, when DON'T ya have fun! :P

BTW, I was lookin thru some pics the other night and ran a cross a pic of a 'TATER SAMWICH' :blink: Ah, was that a fun time! :D

Hey T-Bone!! You reckon we might need two posses for all the Outlaws that's signin' up?? :unsure::unsure::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Lets move this back to the front page, how many Outlaws plan to attend this here shindig? I have heard rumors of

Chance Derringer

Wiamea

Earp

Fast Harley

that Tombstone fellow

Judge em all Duncan

Titus

Whiskey Creek

Blackwater Desperado

Capitan Regulator

Rowdy Buckshot (God help us)

Outlaw Cactus Red

Digger John

a few lady Outlaws such as Yazoo and Fanny Kicker

Who else is willing to play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Lets move this back to the front page, how many Outlaws plan to attend this here shindig? I have heard rumors of

Chance Derringer

Wiamea

Earp

Fast Harley

that Tombstone fellow

Judge em all Duncan

Titus

Whiskey Creek

I am in be an outlaw most of my life so here i coma

Joe Boy (Happpy Fat Man)

Chance Derringer

Wiamea

Earp

Fast Harley

that Tombstone fellow

Judge em all Duncan

Titus

Whiskey Creek

Chance Derringer/Outlaw?......that's the rumor ;)

Chance Derringer

Wiamea

Earp

Fast Harley

that Tombstone fellow

Judge em all Duncan

Titus

Whiskey Creek

Waimea is still just a rumor but he's workin' on it. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Chance Derringer

Wiamea

Earp

Fast Harley

that Tombstone fellow

Judge em all Duncan

Titus

Whiskey Creek

Yep!

Outlaw Gunfighter Frontiersman! How bout that? :lol:

I just finished setting up the Range and it's a Great Outlaw Match. I predict we have 8 clean match's for the Intercontinental Championship of the World...Yea I know its early but we will be gone the month of Sept,home in Oct and CAC in Nov. we are running out of time....Get those entries in so we can plan for the shindig. We also have a special corner set up in the Big Barn just for Outlaws !!! Wolf Bane will be filming all weekend so wear your finest duds and slick back your hair...Horses will be saddled daily for the Extreme Outlaw being held in the Arena Friday evening.....

Add Capitan Regulator to your Outlaw list.

Yep!

Outlaw Gunfighter Frontiersman! How bout that? :lol:

You are a sick, sick man!

Harley it's a 4 stage mounted match, horses jumping over logs and going through gates and around burning wagons and shooting at the bad guys and maybe someone will volunteer to fall off the horse and be a real Hollywood stunt man. Then we can all laugh at them and held them get up out of the dirt... This is all just for bragging rights..Goody is ridding a Shetland pony he bought from an illegal alien in Ft Worth.

Rowdy, Your gonna have a great time. Fill the tank up with Gasoline and keep on !!!!Keepin On !!!!!

Capitan, is down with the Outlaws...

Can't wait,,,,this one gonna be large....

Put me on a horse running through that kind of stuff and I am pretty sure I can fall off, the getting up laughing might be harder but falling off seems pretty easy.

It appeared I shot clean yesterday !! The spotters did not see it that [ My ] way. I left 2 round in my pistols after shooting an amazing 3 target sweep, 3 times Identical with last round ending on a knockdown... Outlaw Josey was not riding with me.....

Hank is off in school this month.. Y'all watch out Mounted Extrem Outlaw wearing Roper Kiltie boots is that legal ??????

T-bone, stop with the visions in my head! Harley and Tombstone, romping on horseback to and thro through the valley of outlaws???

Hey Yaz!!

It could be worse!! Think about me and Wally on them equines!! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Joe Boy, can I add you the distinguished and growing list of Outlaws at CaC?

So Digger John is out in the field, ummmm, digging, and asked if I would add his name to the distinguished list of Outlaw shooters at CaC. So how about it, T-Bone, Tn Tombstone, can you add his name to the list?

Rowdy

This is shapin' up ta' be one heck of a shootout!! :o:lol:

And it's happening at CAC, perhaps the finest big match you'll ever attend!! :FlagAm::FlagAm:

See y'all there!!! B)

WOW?????? Outlaw is gonna be the the largest class of the match !!!! We do hve some Outlawetts shooting with us. Y'all better watch out and tighten up. Theres a Gal comin' out of Yazoo City that is gonna give Ya a run for the top...and the other ole Gal might kick Your Fannie... Get your game on Boys ---We gonna have us a shootout!!!!!

Outlaw Cactus Red has sent in his app. The list is getting better and better,,,who else out there is willing to give it a try, I heard Nuttin was trying Outlaw but could not get used to the misses.

Come on Nuttin, Outlaw GF, nothing funner, just dont take lessions from Tbone :rolleyes:

Judge, We are gonna make front page somewhere I just know it..... As of today We only have 9 outlaw shooters signed up for CAC 2012 and one of'em is a Girl. Yazoo City has stepped up to the plate to shoot Outlaw. But just y'all wait Fannie Kicker is on her way to Texas.

Come on Outlaws, make the decission to make the trip to CaC. Largest gathering of Outlaws since,,,well,,,,the outlaws rode these trails.

Archived