SASS Wire Forum

Attention Outlaws

Tn Tombstone

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slick, I aint looking for you young shooters with quick hands and good eye site, wheres your dad? :lol:

Just kidding about not wanting young and quick. everyone is welcome to give us a run.

Oh no...we better watch out....Slick has been practicing....

Joe Boy,

My hubby is a BIG OL' OUTLAW!!!! You might need to make his a tad longer if he is supposed to wrap it around two times.

He is getting his FCGF OUTLAW face on.

Plus he is gonna have a surprise for T-Bone.

Joe Boy,

My hubby is a BIG OL' OUTLAW!!!! You might need to make his a tad longer if he is supposed to wrap it around two times.

He is getting his FCGF OUTLAW face on.

Plus he is gonna have a surprise for T-Bone.

I am just going around once with a double knot. Is 7 foot long enough for one time around ???? if not PM me and let me know how long you want it .

Yazoo, I sure do like surprizes.....

Looks like we might have over 20 Outlaws???????

Somebody ought to bring a camera, might need one of those high speed, Internet quality ready to post on Face book fast type of picture takers..It's gonna be a sight seeing Judge wearing a pink sash shooting blackpowder Outlaw gunfighter. With all the speed a grace of an 18 year old Bavarian bar maid right in the middle of Oktoberfest.

Yazoo, I sure do like surprizes.....

Looks like we might have over 20 Outlaws???????

Somebody ought to bring a camera, might need one of those high speed, Internet quality ready to post on Face book fast type of picture takers..It's gonna be a sight seeing Judge wearing a pink sash shooting blackpowder Outlaw gunfighter. With all the speed a grace of an 18 year old Bavarian bar maid right in the middle of Oktoberfest.

OUTLAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWS

SUPPER DIAN FLOP PEN

OUTLAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWS

SUPPER DIAN FLOP PEN

:unsure:? :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yup, all of us on one posse. Don't want you making up the rules as we go along. <_<

Why, Goody! Why would you say such a thing? :rolleyes::unsure::lol:

Goody, I shoot with him four or five times a year and I have noticed the same danged thing.

I KNOW WE NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON T_BONE!!!!!

It will be easier to do in his NEW OUTLAW SHIRT when he wears it!!!!!!!

No hints.. You have to wait an see!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, Judge!! That just ain't fair!! You'll have some o' these folks completely BETWEEN themselves if you keep 'em in suspense for that long!! :lol::lol::ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

It is the """Intercontinental Championship of the World"""" Ya know... We can make up a rule if we want...and!!!!! I have a first place belt buckle to prove it being made right now as I type by the World flamboyant and equally famous Spur Roberts...

Also we are giving/ raffle ticking away a pink golf cart... Get Your donations in,,,remember you can't win if You don't play or pay !!!!

You shoot every stage first, then we can do whatever you did, deal?

I wouldn't want to try to do some of the things that T-Bone does without a year to practice them! :lol:

As far as what the rules are, I think Tn. Tombstone is the keeper of the flame!! :rolleyes::unsure::lol:

'Sides, Outlaws don't go by no rules!!! Why do you think they call us Outlaws??? :wacko::rolleyes::lol:

BTT!!

I always heard that if you were shooting clean then you were shooting too slow.

Well, ya'll sound like you're having too much fun. Count me in as an outlaw too! That'll make at least # ladies.

I.M.

Well, ya'll sound like you're having too much fun. Count me in as an outlaw too! That'll make at least # ladies.

I.M.

Hey Baby!! When have you EVER seen us reach fun overload!! :unsure::o Ain't no sech thang as too much fun!!! :lol::lol:

And us Outlaws always like havin' ladies along!! :wub:

Well,guys,and gals,I'm only a few dollars shy of my minimum to go to CAC.

Might as well say as in TEXAS Hold 'em: I'm all in!

Probably gonna need a dry camping spot. App.to come shortly.

Harley.

Hey Harley, is Miss Last Kiss comin' with ya'? We gots a purty good bunch of Tennessee folks gonna' be shootin' Outlaw! Dis gonna' be a riot!! :lol::rolleyes::lol::FlagAm:

Sorry,Blackwater.

I'm sure she'll be out of vacation time long before then.

Ya'll will just have to settle for just me.

Harley.

:o:(:angry::lol::lol:

(no YUK icon available)

BTT

+1

BTT +2 :rolleyes:

Hey, T-Bone, are your pistol targets larger than these???? This was at the Ocoee Rangers monthly, yesterday.

Wow Yahoo, them boys ain't got a chance!

Most of our targets are 16"x24", some targets are 4'x4' then we have 3 Buffalo's that start out at 4'x5' and get larger. Then we have Chickens !!!?????!!! You will never shoot each target more than twice and the distance will be between 3-6 yds for pistol and 6-11 yds for rifle. Shotgun set around 8 yds or closer.... Outlaws shoot clean??????... Maybe an Outlaw will win the pink golf cart and drive it around the Ranch for the weekend........Only 27 tickets left !!!!!!

Archived