SASS Wire Forum

Attention Outlaws

Tn Tombstone

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ranks are fillin' out!! C'mon you scoundrels!!

:rolleyes::FlagAm: It's time ta' make yer mark!! :FlagAm::rolleyes:

I guess you are countin' me and Yazoo in the 17. Cuz I am in it full speed ahead.

I shot my first "serious" OUTLAW match at River Bend last weekend. I HAD WAY TO MUCH FUN!!!!

I even tried to use a '97 on two stages. The saying "monkey with a football" comes to mind. When the smoke had cleared at the end of the day somehow or other I had not had to make up a shotgun target and only had 5 misses.

It was ABSOLUTELY THE MOSTFUN!!! I have had at a SASS match in forever.

So T-Bone, Whiskey Creek, Tombstone et al. I'LL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!!!!!

FRONTIER CARTRIDGE GUNFIGHTIN' OUTLAW!!!!!!

T-Bone, look what you started, now we got Outlaws crawling out of the woodwork. I love it.

Lets Go to Texas, Outlaw Style

Don't think we can make CaC, but if that changes ... count me in on the Outlaw match ... cap & ball - Outlaw - gunfighter. Only problem is I will need a wheel barrel for the SG shells ... hehehe!

Been bite'n my lip for a week now waiting to see who's turning OUTLAW!

Let me just say I'm excited that Fannie and Rocky are joining me for the MOST fun they will ever have...

shooting OUTLAW! B)

Well it looks like the Outlaws are all gathering in Texas this Fall and it's gonna be Hell-of-a-ruckus. Black powder, cap and ball,smokeless,cannons blazing', horses running off in the middle of the Gun fight. Now this is gonna set stage for all match's in the future. Granny grab your camera because the Outlaws are coming to town and We are riding to help cure Cancer.

CAC 2012 is "Cowboys against Cancer" in a rough and rowdy way. T-Bone Dooley

GOOD NEWS,Tombstone,T-Bone,and all others!

I have a plan! We'll just have to see if it comes together.

Everyone who knows me understands that I have always been an Outlaw at heart,and do shoot

that way,time to time.

Haven't been to Texas,and CAC since '08. Like to fix that. We'll see...........

Harley.

Dirty Dan I will order one today. Hell lets all get one!!!!!!!!

Make that two. I will take one. I can get a $100 gift card to longhorn steakhouse all clean shooters in the outlaw catagory will be in the drawing.

Wcj

Maidan, dont guess you are really worried about giving that gift card away, clean Outlaw, that just aint natural.

How about the gift card goes to the Cleanest????Just a thought. The targets will be as close a possible, Maybe we can rig something and all get a clean match???????!!!!!!!!!??????????

Joe Boy are you in for Outlaw?????

Harley, welcome to Texas, we hope you have the time of your life!!!!!!!!

Let's Go To Texas !!!!!!!

How about the gift card goes to the Cleanest????Just a thought. The targets will be as close a possible, Maybe we can rig something and all get a clean match???????!!!!!!!!!??????????

I am in that is for sure (OUTLAW)

Let me know where to send the money.

I well need a xlarge

I will PM Kamal's number to anyone wanting it. Not sure isf he is into mail order, but why not? He is a customer of mine and from Nepal so his English is a little hard to understand at times. Couldn't tell you specifically what his inventory is.

He is just starting out with a new business at the mall selling handbags, boots and race team jackets of all sizes. Lot of Looney Tune character jackets as well.

You know I can handle wearing PINK!!!

We are so lookin' forward to the INTERCONTINENTAL OUTLAW CHAMPIONSHIP !!!

It's gonna be a :unsure: bar :unsure: burner!!!

:lol: We ain't burnin the bar, else we wouldn't have no place to serve dranks!! :lol:

An' the barn is fer partyin' so no burnin' it neither!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remember outlaws only care about raw time, We are all clean shooters. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

See ya in Texas

WCJ

Whiskey Creek is right!!

All Outlaws shoot clean!! :unsure::unsure::lol:

As I apears I have my plate full with starting school new job and a new little one on the way so I wont make it this year, but if T-Bone will pm me the appropriate address ill kick in a giftcard for the outlaw category. Sure wish I could be there!

BTT!!

Archived