SASS Wire Forum

2nd Annual James Gang

Hey Slo Mo,

It was great shooting with you. I hope to posse with you soon. And, I am proud you are a Marine (even though that does make your I.Q. suspect :unsure::lol:) ....Thanks for your service, Pard!

Watch your Top Knot,

KCDrover

Maybe it's just due to my illit.... illet....illiteracy??? but i can't find the scores here.

Check it out here and then scroll down http://media.wix.com/ugd/d19d0d_f272133e48d4fc8b2ca50f9cd9151840.pdf?dn=2nd%2BAnnual%2BJames%2BGang%2BRides%2BAgain.pdf

I can only see the first 7 stages and although I would love to throw out at least 3 of them it may not have been those last three. :lol: Any suggestions

Ellie and myself had a great time...... The stages were fun and enough food left over for the next months shoot. It was only a short drive over from Texas with a quick stop in Memphis for some BBQ on Beale St. The trip and overwhelming to say the least.... Thanks to all who helped make our vacation an adventure to remember......Put this shoot on the calender for next year,,,it's a must!!!!!! T-Bone

Thanks Knob Creek Drover but the pleasure was all mine watchin you shoot, excellent job pard. I reckon I need to actually practice.............naw......that won't happen. Thanks KK for the info on scores. Very much enjoyed the shoot, Shaddai, Perfecto, Jake, Campo Kid & all the other folks did one heck of a great job. I will definetly be back next year cause I gotta get me one of them buckles, they looked awesome.

Try going to the web page now. Thanks to Alan I believe we have it corrected. Go to the scores page and Annual scores. Shaddai

Thanks, that worked.

Great shoot, plan to make it next year already

Archived