SASS Wire Forum

James Gang Rides Again

I would like to thank the Rangers that helped make this Match a success, Perfecto, Vaquero Jake, Black Tom, Short Fuse Ruby, Cleve, Fire n Fallback, Campo Kid,

Padre De Cinco, Lynn E. Byrd, Teresa, Cumberland Drifter, and Capt. Grouch. Thank You, Shaddai

p.s. Thanks to all the Posse Marshals and their Deputy's, kept the posse's running smooth and on time. Thank You, Shaddai

p.s. Thanks Papa Dave for the Wild Bunch Match, I was told it was fun and they enjoyed it. Thank You, Shaddai

p.s. Thanks to all that ran Side Matches all Day Friday, Campo, Cleve, Fire n Fallback, Will Reilly, and Vaquero Jake, Buck D Law for giving people breaks. Thanks, Shaddai

Your up awful early Shaddai.

Other than an occasional SG target getting offset out of the ground, this appeared to be a near perfectly run match.

Posse's moved well. FOOD was always good and more than enough to eat.

Targets, scenerios, props, etc.....were top notch. The James Gang earned a JEDI Salute from this ole GF.

Probably see ya again at GOA.....if not sooner.

..........Widder

A word of thanks from the vendors as well. We were treated well and included in all of the festivities. Nice to feel welcome.

AND to all the folks who joined in the fun, Thank You Too! That's from me and from the band! We'll definitely be back next year!!

Great work, Shaddai, to you and the whole crew!!

A word of thanks from the vendors as well. We were treated well and included in all of the festivities. Nice to feel welcome.

AND to all the folks who joined in the fun, Thank You Too! That's from me and from the band! We'll definitely be back next year!!

Great work, Shaddai, to you and the whole crew!!

Blackwater, you and your band rocked; your singing was pretty damned good; kinda reminded me of an older Jim Dandy from Black Oak Arkansas (I'm kinda partial to "swamp rock").

See you down the trail.

This was a great shoot; I already have reservations for next year.

Archived