SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Two Day shoot a couple weeks away

Ketchum Im pointin ole blue towards that direction about 2,700 mi later Ill be there. It sure will be great to be shootin with my pards again.CANT WAIT !!!!! It will be a great shoot to those who havent been you should check them fellers out they put on one hell of a shoot !!!

NK

Lefty and I are heading up from Texas just for the Rockford 2 day shoot! Well, that and our little grandson. Registration is in the mail, wouldn't miss it.

Heeee Haaaa Nu-ja-ka ya bringin extree SHIRTS ta sell :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Riverview Im a comin as long as there is enough SUBWAYS betwixed here an yonder to keep me a goin. :lol:

An Funky Mingo I wont have many shirts there about as ruthless as you out here in Az territory :lol:

See ya pards there !!!!! NK

Riverview Im a comin as long as there is enough SUBWAYS betwixed here an yonder to keep me a goin. :lol:

An Funky Mingo I wont have many shirts there about as ruthless as you out here in Az territory :lol:

See ya pards there !!!!! NK

The Noon chuck kid! Lookin' forward ta seein' ya!

GG ~:FlagAm:

Cool - the app is in the mail today!

Didn't see a Palerider Gunfighter category so I reckon Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter is the name of the game! :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

• 2 weeks later...

Ketchum wrote some fun stages. Hoot,Drover Dan,Yipee,Slo Mo,Grateful Lead,Red,Royal Flush and myself set and painted the targets yesterday. The range looks awesome. Lots of cleanup and weed whippin was done. All we need is a bunch of shooters. Come on out and join us.

It was FUN today! ...nope ...ain't gonna let a little ole miss trump the FUN!! YEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!!

Good to see great pards like the Noon-Chuck-Kid ;)

See y'all tomorrow!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived