SASS Wire Forum

OT (Off Topic) Posts in the Saloon

No. We "compromised". I had plans to sell a .38 SW pocket pistol. The compromise was she took it in exchange for forgiveness of my transgressions, both real and imagined, at least throug the end of today. She starts a new ledger in the morning....sigh. Now she's got 3 pistols and 2 knives on her gunbelt. Tank goodness her belt ain't got no real estate left.

Bucky (hep me sumbody) Buscadero :unsure:

Now ya'll excuse me a while - I gots a little less than 2 hours of guilt free transgressing left to get to.

Remember what I said about giving you a shovel?

Let's see...three guns, each holster takes about 5 or 6 inches, call it 5.5" of belt average, and figure about 3 inches of belt for each knife. Now, you don't want any of that hardware right in front, gotta have room for the buckle and keepers, not to mention keeping it out of your way to sit or bend. So, yer sayin' that from one hip point around back to the other hip is (5.5 x 3) + (2 x 3) and then PLUS the hardware free span in front?

(turns fan on to high and points it at the fire engulfing Bucky)

Remember what I said about giving you a shovel?

Let's see...three guns, each holster takes about 5 or 6 inches, call it 5.5" of belt average, and figure about 3 inches of belt for each knife. Now, you don't want any of that hardware right in front, gotta have room for the buckle and keepers, not to mention keeping it out of your way to sit or bend. So, yer sayin' that from one hip point around back to the other hip is (5.5 x 3) + (2 x 3) and then PLUS the hardware free span in front?

(turns fan on to high and points it at the fire engulfing Bucky)

Hey Joe,

You're a few inches off.

Gunbelt

Hey Joe,

You're a few inches off.

Gunbelt

(Tank like EE Taft wood do) Looks like a 41 and a half wood do da trick. :blush:

(Duckin' da knife she HAD on her belt)

I like dat belly gun. NICE ! B)

I carry my fightin knife in my left boot top and my scalpin knife wif white bone handle in my right boot top.

Pistols on my hips(hummmm, no measurements needed. Taft has'em dry.gif ) a cartridge box pouch and a small skinnin kinfe too.

Archived