SASS Wire Forum

OT (Off Topic) Posts in the Saloon

I see a lot of posts in the Saloon with a subject line that starts with OT - (Off Topic). This is the SALOON pards! If the post is about eatin', drinkin', shootin', fartin', fishin', cats, dogs, horses, spouses (and other wild critters), or just about anything and everything, then it ain't OT and the disclaimer is unnecessary. Just saying.

Bucky (just being facitious) Buscadero :P

I see a lot of posts in the Saloon with a subject line that starts with OT - (Off Topic). This is the SALOON pards! If the post is about eatin', drinkin', shootin', fartin', fishin', cats, dogs, horses, spouses (and other wild critters), or just about anything and everything, then it ain't OT and the disclaimer is unnecessary. Just saying.

So if it's about SASS or sellin' stuff, then it must be OT!

I wuz facetious once. Took me dern near a week to sober up.

But it were one of them cheap Missouri drunks led by my nefarious cousin.

He always got me in trouble. That is why I have been temperance all these long years.

:rolleyes:

Joe!! Good to have you back!!!

Jocularity!! Jocularity!! :lol:

In the Saloon?? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! :rolleyes:

I thought it meant Outhouse Time and the guy was takin a break.

Like BRB in them chat rooms. :lol:

Who are you callin a wild critter?

uhhh....Certainly not you honey! :unsure:

:lol: COWARD!!! :lol:

No BW - you don't understand - I've put myself in a situation where there is NO correct answer! :ph34r: Hep me sumbody, hep me!

Bucky

The correct answer is "Yes Ma'am!" If you can't use that answer it is best to let the little lady continue until you CAN use the correct answer!! :lol::lol::lol:

Joe, BW - you don't understand - I've put myself in a situation where there is NO correct answer! :ph34r: Hep me sumbody, hep me!

Bucky

Oh, I think we DO understand, having been there a time or six ourselves. That's why it's so much fun to toss you a shovel and see how much deeper you can dig yourself in! :lol:

I ain't never been OT ... "On Topic"! <_<

...whut's for supper?

Whiskey, sha I tink ole Bucky owes you a gun chere. I seen you pass him dat pair of eyes....hell mais he owes you three maybe two hat least!

Whiskey, sha I tink ole Bucky owes you a gun chere. I seen you pass him dat pair of eyes....hell mais he owes you three maybe two hat least!

Cooyon, I thought we were pards! Quit throwing gasoline on the far!

Man I'm getting awful drunk just sitting back and listening to ya'll!!! Yeehaw WILD CRITTERS this is gonna be fun!! LOL

Rye, who still can't use the little smiley faces so I use LOL a lot, Miles............whew

Oh, I think we DO understand, having been there a time or six ourselves. That's why it's so much fun to toss you a shovel and see how much deeper you can dig yourself in! :lol:

now that's funny, But it hurts to laugh.......hep me ya'll!

I wuz facetious once. Took me dern near a week to sober up.

But it were one of them cheap Missouri drunks led by my nefarious cousin.

He always got me in trouble. That is why I have been temperance all these long years.

:rolleyes:

Girls like you chase around with will give you facetious but they have shots for it now...or so I've heard.

Who are you callin a wild critter?

Well.................Uh..................I mean......................Uh.................It's like dis..................well..............ok, it goes like dis...................:blink: :blink:

now that's funny, But it hurts to laugh.......hep me ya'll!

Bucky, my friend..........you is on yur own now !

Whiskey's just took a long pull of Bulliet and is fecthin' her carbine !

One word of advice...........................................RUN ! !

I thought----------------

well---no

tell me something

when you get two or mor

e

Kahoooooons(dats kajuns) in a rooom(chat room).

What language do they speak?

I swear i don't understand a word ya'll r say'n. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I thought----------------

well---no

tell me something

when you get two or mor

e

Kahoooooons(dats kajuns) in a rooom(chat room).

What language do they speak?

I swear i don't understand a word ya'll r say'n. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Well Charle naturally we're speaking English with maybe a little French derivations mixed in. What sha, you thought the British got themselves to Louisiana first? PooYi, who do you tink ol Tom Jefferson made that Louisiana Purchase deal wit? It was Napolean hisself, a real fightin' man, not some frufru fancy English king!

Bucky

....hep me ya'll!

Just to stir up dat gumbo pot a bit....Whiskey, did you get your new twice barrel choot gun yet sha? :)

Krazy (who is stirring up dat roux a bit) Kajun

Just to stir up dat gumbo pot a bit....Whiskey, did you get your new twice barrel choot gun yet sha? :)

Krazy (who is stirring up dat roux a bit) Kajun

No. We "compromised". I had plans to sell a .38 SW pocket pistol. The compromise was she took it in exchange for forgiveness of my transgressions, both real and imagined, at least throug the end of today. She starts a new ledger in the morning....sigh. Now she's got 3 pistols and 2 knives on her gunbelt. Tank goodness her belt ain't got no real estate left.

Bucky (hep me sumbody) Buscadero :unsure:

Now ya'll excuse me a while - I gots a little less than 2 hours of guilt free transgressing left to get to.

Archived