SASS Wire Forum

18th Annual Chorro Valley Shoot-Out

Filthy Lucre, 55674L

Our host web site got hacked. It is now back up but anyone needing applications for CVSO XVIII can get them by going to www.slosa.org then go to the Cowboy link. Or you can e-mail me at: filthylucre@sbcglobal.net and I will send them.

Our host web site got hacked. It is now back up but anyone needing applications for CVSO XVIII can get them by going to www.slosa.org then go to the Cowboy link. Or you can e-mail me at: filthylucre@sbcglobal.net and I will send them.

You can click on this link to go to our website. Scroll down and you will find links to all sorts of information.

Chorro Valley Regulators

Fillmore

We should also remind everyone that this Match, (formerly known as the John Wayne Shoot-Out) is dedicated to the well-known and liked Southern California shooter, St. Joe's Sheriff.

Fillmore

• 1 month later...

It's only 6 weeks away. The temperature at the Range today was 75 degrees with cool ocean breezes. Where do you want to shoot an annual in August?

Fillmore

I understand that the club can not call this the Marion Morrison shoot anymore because of the change in heart of those (%#@*&^$#@!*) who NOW control his estate... but guess what.. I can call it anything that I want, whether they like it or not. And I'm going to the

JOHN WAYNE

match in Morro Bay. It's always been one of the best in the west, and I expect it will be even better this year. (If that's possible)

Snakebite

App is headed out Monday. One could call it the Chang Wang shoot (thanks to Shanghai Noon).

Dear Feeelthy and Feeelmore!

I am so excided to attend my first annual at the "whatever it's called" match.

See you then!

:wub:

Allie Mo

Hey Bev Mo, Lookin forward to seeing ya again. It's been a while.

Hey Bev Mo and Joe LaFives! First round of drinks on me at the Howling Wolf!

:lol::lol::lol: Good thing I'm a proprietor!

I am working on a saloon girl costume "while we speak." ;) My PC is between the ironing board and sewing machine. (The TV is over my shoulder, now this is a "woman cave" TDF!) :rolleyes:

Can't wait :excl:

Bev

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

See you then!

Allie Mo

I hope the posse that has you and Ruthless Ruthie and Merry Meg on it is ready (I WILL take pictures)

Hello the camp: Sly Puppy and Jackrabbit will definitely be there for the Shoot Out. In my mind I still refer this as the John Wayne Shoot and thanks ahead of time for this Cowboy action match.

See you all soon.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

ACSA Peoria, Arizona

I believe there is a swap meet, there should be tables there, but you might bring one of those folding card tables if you have one.

Yeah Jack, Gee..... Thanks.

Snakebite

ps, If you are setting up a table for Ballistol, make it a small one.......PLEASE! :P

Snakebite, I have LOTS of Ballistol. Lots, enough that I might even SHARE some of it with you! Why, it might even take some whole seconds off your stage times! It'll keep bugs out of your RV! It cures all sorts of intestinal problems and recent research shows that it CURES the common cold! With one application! I even have it on good authority that it will keep your vehicles from having FLAT TIRES! AND it cures baldness and halitosis! Why, with only two applications it will remove hard water stains from dentures!

It's only 6 weeks away. The temperature at the Range today was 75 degrees with cool ocean breezes. Where do you want to shoot an annual in August?

Fillmore

i'm coming out yer way fer the shoot, friendship, competition and escapin theis blasted 100+ degree weather n 90% plus humidity of the deep south!!! packin my bullet n toys and made sure my fog absorber is ready!!

ps... 3 finger... git ready fer verbal combat!!! i'm ready n willin' ta git er dun! wee dawgies!!

Bo

Hey Bo, lookin forward to seeing ya.

i'll be a thankin ya fer yer kind werds!!!

had a blast (pardon tha pun) last year n lewkin ta havesum this yeer... tryin ta konvince sum o these real southerners back here ta go west n try a different flavor o souther (cali) hospitality... guess they jus wanna stay close to their untaxed adult beverages ticks, chiggers, cotton mouths n skeetrs.

see ya when i gets there

Bo Harley

Well all you dammmmits- it is a dry 118 today in the shade-

Wife and have loaded up some good flame throwing loads and we can not wait until we get cool.

See all you guys soon.

Hey! It was 69 when I left on Sunday and cool enough to put on a long sleeve shirt when I got there Friday afternoon. Do bring some warm clothes for the evenings...but hey, Cal Poly gradgiates should remember....

tryin ta konvince sum o these real southerners back here ta go west n try a different flavor o souther (cali) hospitality... guess they jus wanna stay close to their untaxed adult beverages ticks, chiggers, cotton mouths n skeetrs.

see ya when i gets there

Bo Harley

No cottonmouths nor skeeters. Rattlesnakes maybe :lol:

Fillmore

No cottonmouths nor skeeters. Rattlesnakes maybe :lol:

Fillmore

...nor humidity, unless you count the Marine Layer that stuck around the Range 'til about 11 am the other morning.

Fillmore

See you then!

Allie Mo

Allie Mo

You will have a ball at the Chang Wang match. I am unable to attend this year. :angry: I will be tied up in my move to texas.

Don't forget the extra key to your trailer. :lol::D

Wif

Archived