SASS Wire Forum

End Of Trail 2012

I'm looking forward to End of Trail this year; the view from my saddle indicates that some very positive changes seem to be taking place, and I'm really excited to be going back this year!

Now, where, oh where, should I be hanging out each evening after the match?

Cheers,

FJT

I'M IN. :rolleyes:

Looked like for awhile I was not going to be able to make it.

But things got changed. And now I am in and looking forward to it.

Even the wife "Sierra Starr" is coming to shoot her first EOT. I am looking for her to make

top 5 in Ladys B Western at her first one.

P.S. Don't tell her I said that. :unsure:

We will be rolling with the Dooley Gang.

I am easy to find. Just look for the fat guy with a good looking wife :wub: that makes you think "what is she doing with him" :huh:

It's on my bucket sometime in this LIFETIME! Wishing y'all a great shoot and FUN time! :D

and FJT...I have a vacuum sealer for my jerky if'n ya are interested in me sending you some soon.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

My wife and I attended one of your seminars at the convention and we said we'd ask to be on your posse. We're about to sign up for EOT and will make that request. I hope to spend a few pleasurable days shooting with you and some pards I've never met before. The Belle Union is a good place to hang out. Ten High is a great barkeep.

Yup!!!! as always, twil be good tu see you, again... ;)

cheyenne

FJT, just pick a corner, start strumming and the party will come to you.

I was thinkin' the same thing.....find him a chair and hand him my 'dumpster-diver' guitar....and watch it all happen!!!!

Hope to see ya at our camp some night!

Look for the buffalo weather vane!!!! ^_^

I missed FJT palying at EOT 2 years ago (my first time to EOT)

That is the one thing I regret most about that trip.

Got to say. I am really looking forward to this one. Maybe becasue my wife will be with me.

But also becasue of some of the changes they are starting to make.

Now if they wuold just get a place big enough for us all to get in and see what is going on

at the nightly events. Which is why I missed FJT last time. Hard to fit 400+ into a area

only big enough for 150.

But maybe with time. They will change that also.

Miss Bshavin' and I will be shooting the Oregon State match and then heading to EOT the following weekend. It will be our first EOT. We are gettin' jazzed up!!

Ringer

Mr Turner

Bring your geetar over to our vendor tent anytime.......will save a chair for ya......and I am sure we can find some interesting things/gadgets to play with....... :D

Regards.........Wolf

PS: I don't know where our tent is yet tho...???.. :)

Archived