SASS Wire Forum

Badger Mountain Range War

Howdy,

That time is quickly approaching for the Badger Mountain Range War 3,4,5 of Aug 2012, at the M Lazy C Ranch in Lake George Colorado, come shoot with us in the breath taking Rocky Mountains, the Ranch has camping and some cabins, there is one Motel in Lake George, and numerous Motels in Woodland Park abot 25 mins away, come shoot or go horse back riding and more, the entry includes a great Dinner and entertainment on Saturday night, for more info go to www.coloradocowboys.net looking forward to shooting with you.

KK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Breath Taking Rocky Mountains"...KK has has delivered a double entendre to remember. Yes, the mountains in the area are beautiful & the range is really breathtaking, literaly! Situated a bit over 8000 in elevation with some great props, reasonable steel sizes & distances, and interesting shooting scenarios this is one of the best matches in the West. A variety of tourist destinations in the area & great August weather make this match attractive for a longer stay than just the competition.

If you decide to attend make sure to sample some "Laughing Lab" Scottish Ale brewed in Co Springs. A little will go a long ways at altitude! We'll see you there.

Ruff Cobb & Camptown Lady

"Breath Taking Rocky Mountains"...KK has has delivered a double entendre to remember. Yes, the mountains in the area are beautiful & the range is really breathtaking, literaly! Situated a bit over 8000 in elevation with some great props, reasonable steel sizes & distances, and interesting shooting scenarios this is one of the best matches in the West. A variety of tourist destinations in the area & great August weather make this match attractive for a longer stay than just the competition.

If you decide to attend make sure to sample some "Laughing Lab" Scottish Ale brewed in Co Springs. A little will go a long ways at altitude! We'll see you there.

Ruff Cobb & Camptown Lady

Yes sir - a nice place indeed.

RC - Hope to see ya this weekend as well. (ok I mean I hope to see the lovely Camptown Lady this weekend and you can tag along :) !)

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Yes sir - a nice place indeed.

RC - Hope to see ya this weekend as well. (ok I mean I hope to see the lovely Camptown Lady this weekend and you can tag along :) !)

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Howdy GK,

You coming over to give the Cat Boys a run for their money?

KK

Howdy GK,

You coming over to give the Cat Boys a run for their money?

KK

Make sure you get those entries in soon, we are a small range and will limit the number to around a 100 shooters give or take.

KK

Don't miss this match. It's one of the best run annuals in Colorado set in the beautiful Rockies.

BV

Reserved my camp spot, now just need to collect some dinero so I can send in my application....won't know if Wrangler can make it until we get much closer to the date due to work commitments!

This is one fun match to shoot...great bunch of cowgirls and cowboys and wonderful scenery!

This is one fun match to shoot...great bunch of cowgirls and cowboys and wonderful scenery!

It's going to be better than ever.

KK

Kiowa is right this is going to be one great shoot!

We have plenty of room so come up to the mountains. You will love our range. Probably the most beautiful range being up in the Rocky Mountains. You will probably never shoot in such a different venue. Just remember that we are at a high elevation.

The August weather is usually perfect....not too hot and not too cool.

Come on out and have fun with us!!!!

Painted Filly

Alright some competition for the Cat Boys, this going to be a great match.

KK

The entries are rolling in, keep them coming, don't miss out so get yours in now.

KK

Can I give you my entry on Sunday? :wub:

Howdy all,

Looks like we'll be shooting out to 500 yards for the long range on Friday. Be sure and get those regestrations in with the long range events you wish to shoot.

WJ

About half way there for the BMRW annual.

KK

Gave the other Filly my application on Sunday....so I'll be there!!!! :lol:

I got it and will give to eL Gato on Saturday.

Painted Filly

Looking good, but one thing all the cammping spots are taken, so if you want to camp you will have to stay in the National Forest 1/4 mile away, we still have room for the shoot and it is looking like a great one.

KK

Another day closer to some fun not to mention the shooting.

KK

I know June and July are busy months for a lot of shooters, but don't forget about the shoot in the Colorado mountians, first weekend of Aug 2012, lots of fun and a great dinner with entertainment, oh and the fantastic shoot too.

KK

I know June and July are busy months for a lot of shooters, but don't forget about the shoot in the Colorado mountains, first weekend of Aug 2012, lots of fun and a great dinner with entertainment, oh and the fantastic shoot too.

KK

The entries are steadily rolling in, so don't be left out and come join the fun.

KK

Also the 11 Mile Lodge in Lake George has generously offered 10% for our shooters. They have just opened and the rooms are nice and new and clean. Www.11milelodge.com

Come on up is going to be a great time! :)

Painted Filly

palisade peach is putting in our apps...

we are coming!

cbj

WOW looks like a top notch line up of great shooters, come see the world famous CBJ shoot.

KK

WOW looks like a top notch line up of great shooters, come see the world famous CBJ shoot.

KK

Hmmmmmm...being a kept cowboy again I see!!!!!

Is there a 'whose Coming' list up?

Archived