SASS Wire Forum

Plymouth Michigan shoot this Sat

Carolina Cowboy

Hello yall

The Johnson Creek regulators will be shooting this weekend instead of our usual 4th sat of the month due to Memorial Day :FlagAm: :FlagAm: being next weekend..........................so all you cowboy and cowgirl shooters come out and shoot with us....sign up starts at 8:30, safety meeting at 9:30, shooting starts at 10..................see you Sat

Carolina Cowboy

suppose to be 80 and sun shine Sat :lol: .........going to be a nice day for shooting some badmen :ph34r:

BTT for the evening crowd :unsure:

Carolina, let me help you lift this one back to the top of the page ............. :blink:

Thanks Broke N West, see you Sat, going to be a nice day for us finally :lol:

For anyone that hasn't shot with us, you need to come out and join us, the weather is suppose to be perfect :lol: ....we usually get rain or snow or something :ph34r: ..but this Sat is going to be great, come join in the fun, lunch provided for paying shooters, and we do try to have a good time :P ..........so hope to see you Sat.......

Carolina Cowboy(who is trying to bring some southern redneck culture to these northern rednecks :D )

Carolina...I'm south of you.....Does that make me a Southern Redneck :unsure: I'm coming and Moe is comin' with ME!!!!!!!!

Faygo(that's :wacko: )Kid :D:D

looking forward to shooting with you and Moe .....see you tomorrow

Not sure I will know what to do, never shot in the sunshine......

Looking forward to finding out tho.

Archived