SASS Wire Forum

Jedi Gunfighters - Welcome Shifty Eye

Marauder SASS #13056

In a galaxy far, far away... there was a young planet fighting for survival... not only from the governing creatures that lived on the planet itself but lifeforms from other planets as well...

Jealous they were of the life enhancing lusciousness of plant and animal life and of the simplictic beauty of the creatures that oversaw all... they were fun loving, happy lifeforms that ruled, that being a big part of their beauty.

They learned quickly to be protective of themselves and all that looked to them... the elite of those that protected were the "Jedi Gunfighters"... they came about out of necessity, dexterity and bravery... their movements were quick as the lightening above and as graceful as Adonis... the only hindrance was the eyes were only placed on one side of their bodies, but they could cover 180 degrees perimeter better than any other!

Through their diligence and studious recruiting of qualifying creatures, rest assured that this young planet shall more than survive, it shall flourish... for the Jedi Gunfighters are led by the OMNI MAGNIFICENT GUNFIGHTER...

From all Jedi Gunfighters, welcome to the newest inductee, recruited, tested and honored at the Georgia State Match Saturday Evening Events - Shifty Eye!

To all others, may the Jedi Gunfighter Force be with you... as it shall. Humblely yours, Katelyn (Jedi) Rose

I've shot with ole Shifty and sometimes when you shoot with him it's more like the "farce" be with you :)

Congratulations Shifty....an honor well deserved.

Welcome to the Jedi Gunfighter ranks Shifty Eye; trying to shoot gunfighter is just too much fun. Hope to meet up with you somewheres down the trail.

Welcome Jedi

KK

Welcome Shifty Eye, being a Jedi is an honor, I'm so happy that you have joined us!

A big "hoo-ya" for Shifty ... he is one to ride the river with for sure!

PS: I stold the "hoo-ya" phrase (must do in a loud deep voice) from Fast Hammer who is a hoot to shoot with! I'm a spreadin the phrase in the southeast there FH ... but I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Archived