SASS Wire Forum

attitude about guns change

Trigger Mike

Saw Gunsmoke and Matt walks up to a stage coach way station and the guy comes out with a shotgun pointed right at Matt, who was chasing an outlaw. Matt praised him for being alert and careful as his neighbor was not and is now dead. Seems like now days 911 tells you to get rid of the gun before the cops get there so you won't be shot.

Not correct. Just revisit the story in March about the gal in Oklahoma who stayed on the phone while two guys were breaking in. They told her to shoot if she had to protect her baby. She did so, and with a SxS coach gun.

Don't let the left-biased media and the rumor mill make you think that guns are thought of as 'bad' by the majority of Americans. Those opponents to gunownership are a minority, though a loud one.

Not correct. Just revisit the story in March about the gal in Oklahoma who stayed on the phone while two guys were breaking in. They told her to shoot if she had to protect her baby. She did so, and with a SxS coach gun.

Don't let the left-biased media and the rumor mill make you think that guns are thought of as 'bad' by the majority of Americans. Those opponents to gunownership are a minority, though a loud one.

Tom; I think he means that 911 will tell you to not go outside to meet the Police with a gun in your hand. After shooting the BAD guy...put the gun somewhere safe so you won't get shot as Police arrive, thinking your the BAD guy. Just sayin'

Jake

Tom; I think he means that 911 will tell you to not go outside to meet the Police with a gun in your hand. After shooting the BAD guy...put the gun somewhere safe so you won't get shot as Police arrive, thinking your the BAD guy. Just sayin'

Jake

A reasonable request and much appreciated by the responding officers. ;)

My bad. Typing faster than I was reading.

I agree that we need to give our LEOs every benefit in the tough job that they do. Danger comes on them quickly.

Archived