SASS Wire Forum

Cabelas, Hartford CT, Uberti 1873, $749!

Rancho Roy

I was just at Cabelas in Hartford CT and in the gun room they have a like new, 20', pistol grip, octagon, 44-40 Uberti 1873 with Marbles tang sight for $750!!!!

It has one mark on the stock otherwise it is perfect. The clerk said it was a salesman's sample that was in a group of guns Cabelas bought from a distributor.

If I din't already have the exact same rifle in 45LC, I'd buy it!

I was just at Cabelas in Hartford CT and in the gun room they have a like new, 20', pistol grip, octagon, 44-40 Uberti 1873 with Marbles tang sight for $750!!!!

It has one mark on the stock otherwise it is perfect. The clerk said it was a salesman's sample that was in a group of guns Cabelas bought from a distributor.

If I din't already have the exact same rifle in 45LC, I'd buy it!

I'm just glad it isn't in 38/357 or else I'd have to run down there after work tomorrow.

I was just informed by another Pard, that he went to Cabelas and bought it......................It's now gone!

SUCH A DEAL!

I was just informed by another Pard, that he went to Cabelas and bought it......................It's now gone!

SUCH A DEAL!

You shoulda bought it and sold the 45 imho. :lol:

Now that I am authorized to buy "pre-owned" firearms @ the local Cabela's you do see some wonderful pieces that come in. However it is Cabela's policy that employees have to pay the same prices as the general public. It is just that I know what is in the inventory.

Archived