SASS Wire Forum

Has anyone thought about....

Agreed!!!

Not sure who's been pissing in these boy's Wheaties, but I'm starting to get quite perturbed by the childishness!

I'm not sure Colt is promoting Rattlesnake as much as he is SHARING his exploits with the ones of us who care and enjoy hearing about him and his progress. So, Colt, I'll say it now, "Thanks for letting us share his life experiences."

Possim

Agreed!!!

Not sure who's been pissing in these boy's Wheaties, but I'm starting to get quite perturbed by the childishness!

That's your choice. Life is full of choices, no-one is gonna agree with all of either.

That's your choice. Life is full of choices, no-one is gonna agree with all of either.

This movie quote comes to mind...

Some men aren't looking for anything logical.. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

This movie quote comes to mind...

Some men aren't looking for anything logical.. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

So now this is a men bashing post" Amazing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I figured I would switch gears from it being a CHILD bashing post.... I've never shot with you (do you even shoot???) , but I consider your son one of my favorite people.. I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I'm thinking he got his social skills and charisma from his mother...

, but I consider your son one of my favorite people..

:lol: :lol: How do you know my son, you aren't his long lost mother are ya? :lol: :lol:

Wondered what happened to ya, been missing ya all these years. :lol: :lol:

Whew! I was just corrected!! I'm so glad you're not who I thought you were!!

Now you're just some smack talking pot stirrer..

I'm no longer worried about offending a friend.

And I'm waaaay too young to be a momma to any of your offspring. Pretty sure back when your spern was still viable, I wasn't even a twinkle in my daddy's eyes!

Archived