SASS Wire Forum

Speaking of Memorial Day

Utah Bob #35998

Yeah I know. We weren't. ;)

But...I would really like to get the Project fully completed by then in time for our VFW service at the local memorial Park and I'm still missing some soil samples. Note the states in red and blue on the list. Any help is greatly appreciated. :FlagAm:

Yeah I know. We weren't.

But...I would really like to get the Project fully completed by then and I'm still missing some soil samples. Note the states in red and blue on the list. Any help is greatly appreciated. :FlagAm:

UB,

If I read your color code correctly, you already have the UK? If not, I'll be there in 10 days or so and can get a sample.

Can also get MD, but not till the first week of June. I can also get ILL and WI by the second week in June (yeah, I travel a lot for work).

If no one else gets MD, IL or WI by then, let me know and I'll retrieve and send.

Good luck,

Harvey

UB,

If I read your color code correctly, you already have the UK? If not, I'll be there in 10 days or so and can get a sample.

Can also get MD, but not till the first week of June. I can also get ILL and WI by the second week in June (yeah, I travel a lot for work).

If no one else gets MD, IL or WI by then, let me know and I'll retrieve and send.

Good luck,

Harvey

Thanks Pard! Yes I already have a UK sample. Still waiting on the rest.I'll let you know.

Archived