SASS Wire Forum

Quick update

Subdeacon Joe

Bottles! A round for everyone, anything they want!

Got a chance to give all y'all an update.

Back in Sonoma Co. Right now living in a Sunday school room at the church. Looking for a job, getting the paperwork in process to get my bride of 22 years on disability (maybe we could go for mentally defective, after all, been with me 22 years and hasn't killed me), and trying to find some were a bit more private to live. Although there is a 5th wheel trailer that someone donated that we may be able to stay in. But, we can use the rest rooms and kitchen in the hall, we have a roof over our heads, we have food. My brakes gave out on the way down here (that lovely metal on metal grind) and one of the car guys in the parish told me to take it to a tire shop near by, ask for the manger, and he would pick up the tab.

So, things may not be all that rosy, but we are looking at the grass from the right side, we have food, shelter, and reliable transportation. And we know that God loves us and will provide for us what we need, just so we do our part and keep trying.

That's it for now.

Bottles, another round for the house.

Hang in, Joe, keep thinkin' positive, and all sorts of good thoughts and prayers are comin' your way! ;)

Hang in, Joe, keep thinkin' positive, and all sorts of good thoughts and prayers are comin' your way! ;)

100% what the Curmudgeon man says!! - Keep the Faith Joe pard!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Paryers up fer ya, Pard !

My blushin' bride of 12 years, (still don't know what she's blushin' bout :unsure: ) aint put da knife to me yet, although she's had many da reasons to ! :D

Listen to the Lord when he speaks to ya, and be sure to do his will. It will pay off, dis I'm sure of ! ;):lol:

Again, prayers up fer ya Joe !

Glad to hear from you Joe. Prayers up for you and your wife. May The Lord bless you and care for you both.

Glad to hear you're holdin' on Joe. Hang in there and keep the faith!

We think about you often, especially when food is the subject!!

Good to hear from you, and I'm inspired by your attitude. I'll keep you in my thoughts and meditations.

Knowing that God loves you....

you are richer than most

It sounds like you understand that.

Bless you

Archived