SASS Wire Forum

Who's coming

On the EOT web page there is a list of those I assume are regesterd shooters and there is an indication that it is updated weekly. Has anyone else noticed that the list has not changed sence 6 Apr 12?

Just asking cause I sent in my regesteration over a week ago and thought at least I would hear something from the folks at FR.

TC

• 2 weeks later...

Updated as of last Thursday(5/10). Hope they DO update it weekly from now on.

Will do! Just had a few fires spark up around here so I got a little behind. Please accept my apologies- it will be updated from now on, each Friday.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

Misty

CD Tom told me that he is waiting for the info from SASS.

Painted Filly

I update that list here, via the SASS website- I got a little behind, my apologies. I'll do my best to update it weekly from here on out!

MM

I update that list here, via the SASS website- I got a little behind, my apologies. I'll do my best to update it weekly from here on out!

MM

Thanks Misty.

KK

Have not heard a thing from EOT. :-(

Perhaps I am simply cranky but as a Cattle Baron, I am not big on last minute planning! :-)

Howdy Misty

The last update for whos comming to EOT lost all the total's for the cats. and overall. Just thought you might want to know.

SID

Scary,

I asked about that yesterday when I called office and they said that Tex wanted it that way with out the totals

Painted Filly

Looking forward to EoT this year...despite all that's going on.

Should be a real good match...and I appreciate all the efforts that are going on to try and make it a great, successful and entertaining event.

That said, I would like to see my name on the offical list...

:blush:

Have not heard a thing from EOT. :-(

Perhaps I am simply cranky but as a Cattle Baron, I am not big on last minute planning! :-)

You showed up on the June 5th listing as did my wife and I. Now I can relax, finish loading our smokey ammo and get a long practise session in on Saturday - our last chance. We had to register by snail mail since the online registration application wouldn't let us select a shooting category. I heard others had the same problem. This is probably slowing down the SASS office staff.

Wife and myself both on there now.

Her 1st, my 2nd EOT.

Giving them another shot at it. Hope they don't screw it up and make it my last.

Fingers crossed that they are changing.

Archived