SASS Wire Forum

SOLD!: CIMARRON (UBERTI) SHERIFF'S MODEL

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Col.Riddles, I have the same gun except that mine is a Birdshead in 44-40. Beautiful gun and I purchased it for a little over $500 and taxes.

I put it for sale twice on the wire with the same response. I think that no one wishes to carry a Doc Holiday type rig for fear of being called for a violation of the 170 rule or something else.

I finally decided to keep mine in the safe for the past three years. The gun is worth well past the asking price as you posted. Best of luck as that right person will happen along. Later Fairshake

Col.Riddles, I have the same gun except that mine is a Birdshead in 44-40. Beautiful gun and I purchased it for a little over $500 and taxes.

I put it for sale twice on the wire with the same response. I think that no one wishes to carry a Doc Holiday type rig for fear of being called for a violation of the 170 rule or something else.

I finally decided to keep mine in the safe for the past three years. The gun is worth well past the asking price as you posted. Best of luck as that right person will happen along. Later Fairshake

Howdy Fairshake, they don't have to carry it in a DH Huckleberry rig. They can carry it crossdraw or straight cant on the right or left side. I thought maybe it's the 3.5" barrel. At CAS ranges it shoots just fine. BTW, a Huckleberry rig has less of a cant than a cross draw and you don't have to turn quite as much when doing the crass draw dance. :D

Archived