SASS Wire Forum

PICTURES FROM MIDWEST CLASSIC

Great pictures! Did you have time to do anything other than take pictures?! laugh.gif

Sugah shoots real fast, freeing her up for other things like taking pictures! B)

Sugah, I sure am glad to see your pictures back up.You make me feel I am there. You do us all proud.Thanks young lady.

Yep, it was a good shoot. I am looking forward to the US Open this fall. Next time I'll have Miss Behavin' with me:)

See ya then!

Lead Ringer

Sugah, as usual, the pics are just great.

It was good seeing you again; hope you're feeling better by now.

Take care, hope to be seeing you and that reprobate you travel with somewheres down the trail.

Sugah, you have a real gift for picture taking, except for a tendency to include pics of that worthless ole gamer that's stalking you.

Hope to see you and Buck at Members Only this weekend.

Good job as always.

In thinking about some of your photos it dawned on me that the pictures of CopperHead and TBone dancing would be, in any other sport, black mail material.

In SASS it's considered normal behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

Hats off to Mose and Bella for all their hard work so all of us could enjoy a wonderful match!

Sugah,

I have spent the last hour enjoying your photos and they are great! How can you shoot the stage and still find time to take pics of the other shooters? Great job and even though I was not there, I feel like I was.

Waco Jim

Midwest Classic 1

Midwest Classic 2

Midwest Classic 3

Midwest Classic 4

Midwest Classic 5

Midwest Classic 6

Midwest Classic 7

Midwest Classic 8

Midwest Classic 9

Archived