SASS Wire Forum

Sold - Ruger Birdshead Grips

Dang! I've been looking for a set of elk stag birdshead grips for my Ruger OMV sheriff's model. Unfortunately, I don't need two sets.

Sorry about that Slim! The temptation has been removed. Notso Slim just sent me an email and bought them.

Thanks everybody for looking. The micarta grips are still available.

Marlin

Great stag grips here: www.stag-grips.com

Photos Here:th_NewFolder007.jpg

Heading pretty well says it all. Grips sold in groups of 2 sets only!

Ruger Grips: $80.00 for both sets! Both sets have a grain like effect that make them look like Buffalo horn but they are Micarta.

If you are looking for stag grips get a hold of Mr. Jennings. Nobody does finer work, some as good, but none better. Hand made by some elk and William Jennings of Buffalo, Wy! Ph 307-620-1869 or www.stag-grip.com

Thanks for looking,

Marlin(Whose wife doesn't shoot birdshead frames any more!)Buckhorn

Marlin,

I believe the person you should enquire, is Patrick Grasshorn, Greeley, Co. You put out a request, I'm quite sure he will respond. He is a real nice guy to "Deal With." Please tell him that I suggested him.

Thanks,

Grayson Taylor

Hey Marlin:

I'll take 'em

Leaving in the morning for a 3-day shoot, so you won't hear from me until Sunday night, but set them aside fer me.

Thanks

--Dawg

Thanks Dawg

You have fun over in Indiana. Don't choke on all the smoke! :lol: I will PM you my address so it is there when you get home. Going to Missouri to visit grandchildren myself this weekend. Their folks will probably be there too. :)

Marlin

Hey Marlin--Enjoy the visit.

We've got our first grandchild on the way.

Due in mid-July.

Thanks for your pm--I'll get a check in the mail tonight.

Enjoy yer weekend!

--Dawg

Archived