SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Wednesday

Rye Miles #13621

We're gonna shoot 'em up Wed., ya'll know the drill. $5.00, 5 stages (anyone that was there Sunday we're using those same stages that Lefty wrote, they was fun!)

no lunch, no prizes, no categories. WB and Josey Wales ok. See ya'll Wed.

Weather is supposed to be close to 80 with only a slight chance of a thunderstorm which is pretty much what the weathermen say everyday in the spring! ha ha

Rye

South Platte and Dawg, how's about we do a bet on those poppers? .25 cents a hit sound okay?? lol

Rye

Howabout a cold pop goes to the one of us who hits the most from the two that lag behind?

--Dawg

Okay boys you're ON!!!!!!!!

Im warning you I'm shooting smokeless so I'll be able to see them birds!

Rye

FOWL is right. :ph34r: That's like a bait and switch :angry: Smoke or Smokeless, I can miss them either way! :lol: I'm bringin' Cripple Hand with me. Somebody bribe the weather guy!

S.P. :FlagAm:

FOWL is right. :ph34r: That's like a bait and switch :angry: Smoke or Smokeless, I can miss them either way! :lol: I'm bringin' Cripple Hand with me. Somebody bribe the weather guy!

S.P. :FlagAm:

Great, I always enjoying shooting with you're dad. You are lucky he's still around and shooting', wish I could shoot with my dad!

Rye

Great, I always enjoying shooting with you're dad. You are lucky he's still around and shooting', wish I could shoot with my dad!

Rye

Thanks for the kind words Rye. That's one of the great things about this sport. At 81 years old, my Dad can still shoot. Everyone is happy to see him and every time we're driving home he tells me how much fun he had that day. Cowboys and Cowgirls are just great people!

South Platte :FlagAm:

Well.................Just for the record...................South Platte & Rye scored two birds to my one.

Bought them both a cold soda, but ended up giving South Platte's to Ivory Kay as he & his dad had hit the trail.

Totally fun day guys!

--Dawg

Well.................Just for the record...................South Platte & Rye scored two birds to my one.

Bought them both a cold soda, but ended up giving South Platte's to Ivory Kay as he & his dad had hit the trail.

Totally fun day guys!

--Dawg

I don't know there was just something about that cold pop that tasted sooooo good! It was a fun day.

Rye

Totally fun day guys!

--Dawg

I got one bird by default (or maybe I just scarred it! :lol: ) I'm glad you gave Ivory Kay the cold soda. She deserved it after putting up with us all day! :wacko:

South Platte :FlagAm:

Archived