SASS Wire Forum

GA State Match Weather

For those of you coming to the GA State Match next week, the extended weather forecasts call for highs in the low 80's and lows in the upper 50's, partly cloudy skies, and RH around 60%. the humidity is not too bad by GA standards, but will still be slightly sticky. I know that Judge, Witchdoctor, and the rest of the River Bend gang will have water coolers at the stages, but make sure you bring extra fluids to hydrate yourself with. It will be about 10 degrees warmer this year than last year.

See y'all next week.

Thanks Matt! Can't wait. I'm shooting with the Workers and Vendors on Wednesday. Everyone be sure to come visit with "The Krappy Gang" in our tent.

Thanks Matt! Can't wait. I'm shooting with the Workers and Vendors on Wednesday. Everyone be sure to come visit with "The Krappy Gang" in our tent.

I will definitely drop by.

I was planning on shooting with the workers as well. But with all the time I have taken off lately for doctor appointments (not to mention the work I will miss once the treatments start), I figured it was in my best interests to go to work next week and try to get caught up with stuff.

I hear a bunch of Florida Boys are coming your way. I know know ya'll Georgia folks know how to stay hydrated as do the Florida folks. For the rest of ya'll, drink PLENTY of fluids and stay hydrated......expecially before and during the match. The Southern heat will suck the water right out of ya. By then it'll be too late.

GO FLORIDA B)

CS

Archived