SASS Wire Forum

Request for Prayers..

Tucumcari Tim

I believe there is power in prayer and who better to ask than the faithful among us. My wife, Vicki had colorectal cancer almost 5 years ago and for the most part, has breezed through since, but had to have some exploratory surgery last Wednesday. They found some "not so good" issues and she has since been operated on 4 times since then. She is having a tough time, as you can imagine, but her faith (and mine) has never wavered that God will heal her. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but in his time. I am asking that if you believe in a merciful God that you pray for Vicki and healing to her body.

Thank you all.

Tucumcari Tim

Prayers up for your Vicki and for you, also, Tim.

Prayers up. Health and healing to Viki.

Heavenly Father, I most humbly ask that you lay Your healing hands on this good, decent woman as You did me. In Your Son's precious name, Amen!

Prayers on the way Pard !

Prayers up from Texas for Mrs.Vicki for her complete healing,The Lord says that what we ask for we will have and we ask that Mrs. Vicki will be healed in your Son's Holy.Amen

Thank you all for the support and prayers for Vicki and myself. She is still in the Surgical Intensive Care unit and being monitored closely. We are in hopes that she will be able to go to the step-down unit in the next day or so if she holds her own for another 24 hours. Although not out of the woods yet, we are confident and claiming that GOD will give her a complete recovery. She wanted me to relay her thanks for the prayers that have been said from over the US for her. Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

Thank you again.

Tucumcari Tim

Thank you all for the support and prayers for Vicki and myself. She is still in the Surgical Intensive Care unit and being monitored closely. We are in hopes that she will be able to go to the step-down unit in the next day or so if she holds her own for another 24 hours. Although not out of the woods yet, we are confident and claiming that GOD will give her a complete recovery. She wanted me to relay her thanks for the prayers that have been said from over the US for her. Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

Thank you again.

Tucumcari Tim

Thoughts and prayers out to you and Vicki, Rye

Prayers sent for both of you.

South Platte

It was nice meeting you yesterday. We appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers from everyone.

Heres an update, although nothing has changed a whole lot. Vicki is still in ICU and being monitored 24 hours a day. She is holding her own and we view that as a positive. They changed her meds last evening to see if they can get more positive results from the internal infection from the last surgery.

Thank all of you again for the thoughts and prayers. We sincerely appreciate it.

TT and Vicki

Positive update!!!!! Vicki is out of ICU!!! Although still very sick, she at least can get a little rest in a private room. They had to perform "another procedure" on her Monday evening and put in another drain. (put in 1 more, took out 2) and now only has 3 to go. She developed peritonitis and then cellulitus from the leak form the first surgery. She is still on strong antibiotics, but responding. Anything positive is good news. Thanks for your continued prayers. We'll get through this in HIS time. Just kinda wish HE was in a little more of a hurry.........but we have FAITH.

Thanks Tucumcari Tim and Vicki.

• 1 month later...

It has been awhile since I updated Vicki's progress. I am happy to say that she has been home for 3 weeks and is improving rapidly. Home Health Care was part of the condition of her release, who looked over my shoulder as I cared and administered IV fluids and IV nourishment, wound care and medications. The comment from them, was that they had never seen so much that had to be done for a patient that was sent home. We handled what was thrown at us, and the first Doctor visit after her release was very interesting. He stated that he was amazed at her healing progress to that time. He had anticipated months of recuperation and careful monitoring for her. He took her off the antibiotics, and IV fluids and nourishment and put her on a light diet. The wound care continues, but we will be at his office this Tuesday where we expect him to say that the wounds have healed to the extent of just possibly putting dry bandages over them, All but one wound (she had a 7 1/2" incision that was stapled every 2" that left the incision partially open.....yea, kinda gross but reality makes you pay attention) has totally healed and closed. She had 4 areas where drains were inserted that have totally healed over.

We are absolutely positive that GOD has put HIS hand on her and shown HIS awesome power when relied upon for any and all things. I also believe that all of your prayers were acknowledged by HIM and have helped in saving her life. I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for the thoughts and prayers offered and wanted to let each of you know that there is power in prayer, and it was just proven.

GOD bless each and every one of you.

Tim and Vicki

tim, that's just great news, pard, but I kinda think that maybe your care for your wife might just have had a lot to do with her quick healing. Here's hoping for a positive outcome from your next Doc visit and for a full and speedy (speedier?) recovery for Vicki! Prayers up.

paryers on the way .

Archived