SASS Wire Forum

Who is this cowboy....?

There's an article on Fox News this morning about gun sales and some TV program called "American Guns." Now, I've never seen this program; don't get the Discovery Channel with my bunny ears antennae... But in a mention of this weeks episode this passage in the article caught my eye:

“American Guns” also features a thirteen-year-old Texan boy who dresses up in 1800s cowboy regalia. Wyatt is convinced he has what it takes to take Bob Munden’s record for being the ‘World’s Fastest Gun.’

I'm darned curious... who could this be? :rolleyes:

"American Guns" Article

Rattlesnake Wrangler

Yup

....an up and comer...well...he's already just about there. National champ sooner than ya think! He's got potential - heck, he was 3rd at Winter Range this year :blink:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

There's an article on Fox News this morning about gun sales and some TV program called "American Guns." Now, I've never seen this program; don't get the Discovery Channel with my bunny ears antennae... But in a mention of this weeks episode this passage in the article caught my eye:

“American Guns” also features a thirteen-year-old Texan boy who dresses up in 1800s cowboy regalia. Wyatt is convinced he has what it takes to take Bob Munden’s record for being the ‘World’s Fastest Gun.’

I'm darned curious... who could this be? :rolleyes:

"American Guns" Article

I can guarantee you that it ain't BADGER MOUNTAIN CHARLIE! :lol:

Seein' him do it in person is a real treat as well! Moreover, he's a fine young man, IMHO. "Me and my posse of 3" (me and the kiddos) shoot with Colt Faro (his Dad) and Rattlesnake every so often here in Texas. We enjoy their company in addition to their shootin' prowess. :)

Chick

...right nice shootin'!!

...I might get that good/fast in my dreams, but I doubt it... <_<

Yep. They are still up there filmming the show.

3rd overall at WR this year. And National speed pistol champion also.

AND. He is still getting better and faster.

P.S. One of his goals is to draw more young shooters to shooting sports.

we shoot with him most weekends at Ft parker and a few others in texas. we also try to bring girls his age to distract him! all is fair in love and war!

Archived