SASS Wire Forum

NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE DISPLAY SENSITIVITY

Red Logan #12252

I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others. Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category.

This story involves the State Police in the town of Bordentown, N.J. who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Delaware River near the state highway-206 bridge.

The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in the Bordentown area . He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 4 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple Lipstick, dazzle dust on his eyelids, 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.

The Troopers removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any

unnecessary embarrassment.

See there, New Jersey State Police do care.

The other way to interpret that is that the New Jersey police removed the Obama t-shirt from a cross dresser to avoid embarrassing Obama. Which is worse; being a cross dresser, drunk or obama supporter?

I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others. Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category.

This story involves the State Police in the town of Bordentown, N.J. who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Delaware River near the state highway-206 bridge.

The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in the Bordentown area . He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 4 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple Lipstick, dazzle dust on his eyelids, 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.

The Troopers removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any

unnecessary embarrassment.

See there, New Jersey State Police do care.

I get it...........lol

TT

The other way to interpret that is that the New Jersey police removed the Obama t-shirt from a cross dresser to avoid embarrassing Obama. Which is worse; being a cross dresser, drunk or obama supporter?

I vote for number three.

Archived