SASS Wire Forum

Stand Your Ground Poll

Yes is a little behind.

We'll catch up.

...there's a sign at the end of our driveway, "We don't call 911". I guess we're standing our ground too.

To me " Stand your ground" laws just means Protect yourself, which I have always considered my God given right.

Tascosa

PS My dad always said "Shoot first and ask questions later. Y'all wont get many answers but you will be alive to ask them."

To me " Stand your ground" laws just means Protect yourself, which I have always considered my God given right.

Tascosa

PS My dad always said "Shoot first and ask questions later. Y'all wont get many answers but you will be alive to ask them."

I have to agree Tascosa. However, this day and age, if you believe the talking heads, not all that many folks believe in God. I am sure that I don't buy that idea, but some people in high places seem to feel that way. My reasoning is that if the people with the hammer do not believe in God, 1. We don't have much of a chance unless we fight for our selves and our families, and 2. We are in a heap of trouble, cowboy.

I have to agree Tascosa. However, this day and age, if you believe the talking heads, not all that many folks believe in God. I am sure that I don't buy that idea, but some people in high places seem to feel that way. My reasoning is that if the people with the hammer do not believe in God, 1. We don't have much of a chance unless we fight for our selves and our families, and 2. We are in a heap of trouble, cowboy.

You don't have to believe in a god to know what's right and to do good.

true, but it helps :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I dunno. I'd rather have an atheist in office, than someone who believes he's god's instrument.

"It's better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."

48% No

43% Yes

My side is still behind.

I checked today and the "Poll" is wide open. You can vote as many times as you like. Just log off the site and back on. Not only not scientific, (whatever that means) but too easy to skew the results by just voting repeatedly. :angry::lol:

At least with some polls you have to go and delete your cookies before you can vote again! :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

I dunno. I'd rather have an atheist in office, than someone who believes he's god's instrument.

That's way good. That's America...your choice.

Don't know about the 'instrument' of God thing....but

If both candidates were equal...one an Atheist...one a Christian. You know which way I will go.

;)

Doubt that surprises anyone.... :P

GG

I was always told a strong offense is the best defense!!

Make the Bad Guy retreat!!!

Jack, the problem is that the guy with the gun is always portrayed as the "bad guy" and more often than not has to prove that he is actually the "good guy"!

We're talking CNN here! They had a poll yesterday that had Obama ahead of Romney by over 10 points. Every other poll has them pretty much neck and neck, even FOX NEWS!!!!

Rye

Ohio has a Castle Doctrine which includes a stand your ground wording.

Sheeple: "People who tend to accept and take statements at face value, especially if it is cited in mainstream media."

Also...

"The term is also used for those who are deemed inordinately tolerant, or welcoming, of government intrusion and regulation."

I'm hearing a lot of bleating these days. <_<

When they come I will stand my ground.

Stand my ground I’ll not be afraid.

Sgt. MacKenzie

...there's a sign at the end of our driveway, "We don't call 911". I guess we're standing our ground too.

There's a sign on mine that says, "NEVER MIND THE DOG . . . BEWARE OF THE OWNER"

Well I won't back down

No I won't back down

You can stand me up at the gates of hell

But I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around

And I'll keep this world from draggin me down

gonna stand my ground ... and I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just one life

in a world that keeps on pushin me around

but I'll stand my ground ... and I won't back down

(I won't back down...)

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out