SASS Wire Forum

Rat-in frat-in

Matthew Duncan

Is it the younger generation or am I expecting too much in my old age?

I have a pistol made out of steel, not recyled plastic milk jugs. Magazines are hard to find for it and I need (want) four more.

Web search - out of stock.,out of stock, out of stock.,out of stock. BINGO! A place had the four MAG915 magazines I was needing. I placed the order and they quickly arrived! Two of the magazines were noticable shorter and were the wrong item (MAGFA915 for the plastic model). Emailed the Seller............emailed the Seller again.................emailed the Seller again. Bummer. At least I got two even through I paid "double" for them.

Web search - out of stock.,out of stock, out of stock.,out of stock. BINGO! Found another place. Place and on line order...............no confirmation email, no debit on the credit card, nothing, zeelch. Must be a cached web site.

Web search - out of stock.,out of stock, out of stock.,out of stock. BINGO! Found a 3rd place. Place an on line order and today they arrived !!!!!!!!! Invoice states MAG915 and what was shipped were MAGFA915! Dad blast it all! Can't the younger generation read? Do they just try and match the model numbers and if some of the numbers are the same it must be the right item?

Good thing there is a match tomorrow. I can take my frustration out by shooting yankees (targets for the PC crowd).

Is it the younger generation or am I expecting too much in my old age?

I have a pistol made out of steel, not recyled plastic milk jugs. Magazines are hard to find for it and I need (want) four more.

Web search - out of stock.,out of stock, out of stock.,out of stock. BINGO! A place had the four MAG915 magazines I was needing. I placed the order and they quickly arrived! Two of the magazines were noticable shorter and were the wrong item (MAGFA915 for the plastic model). Emailed the Seller............emailed the Seller again.................emailed the Seller again. Bummer. At least I got two even through I paid "double" for them.

Web search - out of stock.,out of stock, out of stock.,out of stock. BINGO! Found another place. Place and on line order...............no confirmation email, no debit on the credit card, nothing, zeelch. Must be a cached web site.

Web search - out of stock.,out of stock, out of stock.,out of stock. BINGO! Found a 3rd place. Place an on line order and today they arrived !!!!!!!!! Invoice states MAG915 and what was shipped were MAGFA915! Dad blast it all! Can't the younger generation read? Do they just try and match the model numbers and if some of the numbers are the same it must be the right item?

Good thing there is a match tomorrow. I can take my frustration out by shooting yankees (targets for the PC crowd).

Seen you shoot guess all the yankees are safe.Rusty

How do you know it wasn't a 4 eyed geezer like me who filled the order? :unsure::lol: :lol:

Sound like something that happened to me! Ordered 5 Sig p-226 mags, can't remember the name of the place in one of the carolinas. Charged card nothing else! Waited a week (Plenty of time to ship) nothing! Called the place and was told they didn't have any and they would be in soon. I say how long is Soon? He went into the crap about guns are selling out all over and so are mags. I again ask how long will it be? He blows up and starts hollerin' and asks for my name 'cause he can't deal with someone like me and will credit my card!!

Seen you shoot guess all the yankees are safe.Rusty

HA HA HA

If'n it weren't for my shooting abilities you'd place one spot closer to the bottom! :)

Hell i went to get a burger the other day and the gal was texting while she made it.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hell, I'm amazed that she can cook!

Archived