SASS Wire Forum

Firelands is shooting this Saturday, April 21 -- Ya Comin'?

Hey NE Ohio Cowboys & Cowgirls:

Firelands is having their first scheduled shoot of the year Saturday.

6 Fun-filled stages.

Food will be available.

Also, for those of you who remember Scout, who passed in the Fall, Grabby & Scout's widow will have a huge selection of Scout's gear for sale in the clubhouse.

Show up early for the best selection.

Weatherman sez:

A slight chance of showers before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 52. North wind between 15 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

15-17 MPH -- Hey I'm bringing the cap 'n ball guns, so I like lotsa wind. :ph34r:

See ya there.

--Dawg

I was planning on coming but I was out practicing my blazing fast pistol shooting and now have a large blister on my trigger finger!

It was either that or the blazing hot muffler on the mower! I have to let my finger heal up before I can shoot again. If I could draw

as fast as I moved my hand away from that muffler I would be unbeatable!

At home soaking my finger this weekend Charlie

Heal up!

Tusco & Indiana are coming up soon!

Let's see...............You're not comin'................Hey, if Split Rail & Marcus Allen don't show up, maybe I'll win Frontiersman! :wacko:

Dawg :ph34r:

I was planning on coming but I was out practicing my blazing fast pistol shooting and now have a large blister on my trigger finger!

It was either that or the blazing hot muffler on the mower! I have to let my finger heal up before I can shoot again. If I could draw

as fast as I moved my hand away from that muffler I would be unbeatable!

At home soaking my finger this weekend Charlie

Ouch!!!! Hope ya git better......I need the competition in Frontiersman!!! (haven't shot it yet)

Hey nice holsters, I owe some dough. Wanna send me your address I'll send ya nice rubber check. LOL

Rye

And the problem here is???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gunfighter is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!

Capgun Gunfighter is even more fun!

See ya tomorrow.

--Dawg

We had a great time yesterday, thanks for everyone that braved the awful cold to shoot. I had an awesome posse as usual. We had Scout's wife, Sue and Mark Maverick's wife, Karen there selling some of their husband's stuff. I think they both did well. They'll be back again so keep your eyes posted.

Don't forget the Sunday shoot run by Lefty and Ivory on the 29th of this month.

Rye

Archived