SASS Wire Forum

Asking for a little help from the Prayer Posse

My wife had a knee replacement last week. She was home and doing fine. Yesterday morning I had to call the EMTs and she is in the hospital. Today they are running some test on her. I am asking for your prayers that they will get to the bottom of this issue and she can come home and mend.

I have been married to this remarkable lady for 53 + years. She is a real keeper. She deserves any good wishes that you might have. Thank you and God bless.

Prayers up from Texas for her healing and for you for comfort and for the doctors taking care of her.

Gotta' add my prayers and those of my family for a couple of good folks.

Good health and healing to Mrs. Badger and peace and comfort to my pard, BMC!!

Prayers up and may God Bless you and yours Charlie. Wishing her a speedy recovery and 53+ more years in the Badger household....

Badger, prayers up for you and Mrs. Badger. Make sure you take care, so's not to get yourownself too run down. If there is anything you need, just holler - someone here will have your back.

A good wife is hard to find and is more precious than gold. Prayers up for your bride!

+1 on Rev. Willy Dunkum's post.....see Prov 31:10-31.

Prayers up for your wife and the doctors treating her.

Well, as I have always said, PRAYERS SEEM TO WORK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.

The doctors worked their magic today, and found the problem which was elusive to say the least.

It has been corrected and hopefully, she will be coming home. We did not get off scot free, but we dodged a major bullet today. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU KIND WISHES AND PRAYERS. I owe you all one.

I'm buying for the rest of the week. :)

Well, as I have always said, PRAYERS SEEM TO WORK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.

The doctors worked their magic today, and found the problem which was elusive to say the least.

It has been corrected and hopefully, she will be coming home. We did not get off scot free, but we dodged a major bullet today. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU KIND WISHES AND PRAYERS. I owe you all one.

I'm buying for the rest of the week. :)

You don't owe us nothing, pard. Our prayers will continue for her complete healing.

Good to hear she's on the mend, lord knows she deserves some blessings after bein married to the likes of BMC all these years!

YaaHaww, BMC is buying for the rest of the week, and that includes pizza night! Anyone up for Steak, Lobster, King Crab legs, etc?

I think I'll have me a big ol' filet mignon, a pound of king crab legs, no, make that two pounds, and then for the main course... :D

Badger, you don't owe us a thing, Pard. Just glad to have been of some small service to y'all. Anything further you need, you have but to ask.

prayers on the way Pard !

Thanks for asking. Momma is home. She is stronger than she was when she got out of the hospital last week with knee surgery. I think we have a good handle on the situation now. I went over her medications with my daughter and I think we got it all straight. She is tired, but who wouldn't be in the hospital.

Getting ready to fix her some supper. She has not been eating much, and her hunger is a good sign.

She seems to be perky now. And I think she likes me. Maybe that is because I came and sprung her. That could change tomorrow. :unsure:

I sure appreciate you prayers and good thoughts. You folks are the greatest group of folks in the world.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring. I means a lot.

No thanks necessary, Badger, but they are appreciated greatly.

The best thanks is the good news about Mrs. Badger.

Archived