SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Deadlee Headlee

John E. Law

As a lot of you may know Deadlee Headlee had an emergency colonectomy several months ago.

Today he is going under the knife to do the first of 2 surgeries to do the J pouch procedure.

Please keep this cowboy in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks

JEL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard from Deadlee Darlin.

Deadlee's out of surgery and everything went well. He's still in recovery and she has not yet seen him but the doctor's told her everything went really well.

I'll post more when I know.

JEL

Prayers up from Texas for Deadlee for healing and for his family and friends for comfort and for the doctors taking care of him.

Prayers up for both Deadlee's. May Deadlee Headlee's recovery be swift and complete.

Continued Prayers for Deadlee and his family. Hang in there pard!

We look forward to seeing you all again next year at the Florida State Match, where ever it might be.

Dogmeat Dad, Lil Feathers, Doo Hickey & Pyro Dex

Deadlee....I will add you to my daily prayers....here's wishin for a speedy and successful recovery my friend.

KK

Deadlee's out of surgery and everything went well. He's still in recovery and she has not yet seen him but the doctor's told her everything went really well.

JEL

Glad to hear it,I was wondering how things went glad you posted this.

Prayers on the way AO & Willow

&

John E,

Thanks for the update. I know this is midway in the total process. He still has a lot to go through but, I know he will do well.

Gods speed Kevin and family.

Roo

JEL

That is really great news. I'll keep Deadlee and his family in my thoughts and well wishes. Get better real soon.

Thanks for keeping us posted John E.

Sun

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deadlee is one of the best!

Cheyenne

I just talked to Darlin and he's doing really well but she said he is in a lot of pain.

I post more when I hear.

JEL

I talked to Darlin this morning. Deadlee is doing really well but still in pain.

The surgery was very successful and the only issue that had was they had to move the illiostomy port a little lower and that is causing him some issues, but nothing that he hasn't had to deal with before. Hopefully this will all heal really quick and he can have the final procedure to remove the bag.

Just keep the prayers coming for a speedy recovery.

Thanks,

JEL

thanks for the update JEL.

cc :lol:

As a lot of you may know Deadlee Headlee had an emergency colonectomy several months ago.

Today he is going under the knife to do the first of 2 surgeries to do the J pouch procedure.

Please keep this cowboy in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks

JEL

That's good news. Prayers said for a quick recovery.

I know exactly what he's going through. It ain't no picnic.

Hang in there Headley. Each day will be a little bit better.

I talked to Darlin this morning. Deadlee is doing really well but still in pain.

The surgery was very successful and the only issue that had was they had to move the illiostomy port a little lower and that is causing him some issues, but nothing that he hasn't had to deal with before. Hopefully this will all heal really quick and he can have the final procedure to remove the bag.

Just keep the prayers coming for a speedy recovery.

Thanks,

JEL

Will do..

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Update:

Things are not going as well as planned. Deadlee's organs are not kicking into action the way their supposed to. Their making some changes in his fluid levels to try to get things going so keep the prayers coming that things will start going again. He had a really tough night they had problems with the IV and he went all night without any pain killers.

On the plus side his "roommate" flipped out last night so Deadlee finally got into a private room. Now he'll now be able to get some sleep, which should help him.

Keep pulling for him an Darlin, he's still got a long way to go. Darlin said they'll look at their options tomorrow if things don't start progressing.

I'll post more when I get it.

JEL

Archived