SASS Wire Forum

Pale Rider Gunfighter's needed at Wolverine Range War 2012

PALE RIDER GUNFIGHTER ALERT

Just received the Range War application with my Wolverine Ranger renewal packet (nice calendar too).

RJ Law and Deuce Stevens said they would again recognize the sub-category Pale Rider Gunfighter if we can get enough shooters to sign up. Looking at some of the results it seems there was (1) PRGF on 2011 and (3) PRGF's in 2011. Maybe we can get at least (5) to join the game. This is a FUN category with Boom, Fire, Smoke and Clang (if'n ya hit the target :P ).

I may just pitch in and offer a 6-pack of your favorite beer if'n ya take up the PRGF challenge...:D

My application is being send out today - hope to see ya there pards!!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

PALE RIDER GUNFIGHTER ALERT

Just received the Range War application with my Wolverine Ranger renewal packet (nice calendar too).

RJ Law and Deuce Stevens said they would again recognize the sub-category Pale Rider Gunfighter if we can get enough shooters to sign up. Looking at some of the results it seems there was (1) PRGF on 2011 and (3) PRGF's in 2011. Maybe we can get at least (5) to join the game. This is a FUN category with Boom, Fire, Smoke and Clang (if'n ya hit the target :P ).

I may just pitch in and offer a 6-pack of your favorite beer if'n ya take up the PRGF challenge...:D

My application is being send out today - hope to see ya there pards!!!

Bada BUMP

Heee Haaaa Gunner..Be carefull about throughin out a challange ta the Pale-Rider Gunfighters.. :o You may GET MORE than ya ask for.. :o Be -sides a 6-pac of beer taint much , most of the black powder Gunfighters usually will drink 6 beers with their after-noon Tea and Crumpets.. :P

Heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaaa Gunner..Be carefull about throughin out a challange ta the Pale-Rider Gunfighters.. :o You may GET MORE than ya ask for.. :o Be -sides a 6-pac of beer taint much , most of the black powder Gunfighters usually will drink 6 beers with their after-noon Tea and Crumpets.. :P

Heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Somethin' better than nothin' I reckon - and for you I would get a special 'gift' :unsure: ...:P

Archived