SASS Wire Forum

WTB Shotgun Knockdown Targets

I need 4 shotgun knockdown targets. We are starting a Cowboy Action program at our club and all we need yet is some shotgun knockdown targets. Any clubs in Wisconsin that might have some old ones they are willing to part with? Does anyone have plans for making them? I want the ones you use a rope to reset them with. any help will be appreciated.

Two-Bit Charlie

Sheboygan Territorial Shooting Society

Sheboygan, WI

In my opinion DS Welding has the best ones, we bought some of these: http://www.dswelding.com/packages.html

package on the upper right.

They work great, very little back splatter.

TB

Lassiter makes the ones for Guns of august, In my humble opinion they are as good or better than any I've shot!

check with him about plans..

Cheyenne

Over on the Wild Bunch Forum Pecos Clyde posted some

pics with all the particulars. Might check that out

and build your own.

Marshal Stone

Thanks for the info. I went to the Wild Bunch Site. I couldn't find the pictures or links that they talked about in the posts. It's appairent that I don't know how to use their forum. I would really be interested in building my own.

Thanks again for all the help.

Two-Bit Charlie

I just checked the Wild Bunch forum for the pics and plans, looks like you have to register there to be able to view any pics and plans I guess, I tried my name on there as I do here, it don't work, so I take you have to register there as you did here, my take on it anyway

All for now JD Trampas

Archived