SASS Wire Forum

Blue Ridge Roundup

Bad Company, SASS #20195

Howdy Folks! Roundup 2012 is history now. We sure had a great time putting on this match, and we hope you had a great time being there! Thanks for coming and we'll see you again next year. Congratulations to all the catagory winners and to Twin and Sunshine Marcie the overall winners! We think all the shooters are winners! Also thanks to the sponsors and everyone who helped make this match live up to it's reputation as: "one of the best little big matches anywhere". See ya'll down the trail! The scores are on: www.blueridgeregulators.com

Bad Company, Dig'em Deep, Sasshay, and Virginia Redhead: The Roundup Committee

Thank You all for a great match. The Southern hospitality of your committee is second to none.

Of all the annual match's I attend, the Blue Ridge Round Up is one of my favorites and a great way to start the shooting season. Plus, it's always a pleasure to travel back and see all of you.

Of course I have to give a shout out to the wonderful couple of the B&B that my brother Cactus and myself kicked our boots off at.

BC and the gang

The whole family had a good weekend. good shooting, good cowboys (and Girls), good weather, good food, does not get much better than that!! Made some new friends, got some good advise on shooting better, Cody finished slicking up my new BSS, and got a new shirt and pants,

Can't remember a better shoot or having more fun. Everyone involved did a great job. Big close targets and I still missed the heck out of them.

Thanks to everyone, and I'll come back to work for you guys anytime.

Cactus Whiskey

Archived