SASS Wire Forum

Clubbing With Clinton

I doubt if there are many in SASS more conservative than I (nor have a lower opinon of the Clintons), but count me in the group that thinks this is not an issue.

Having a drink and letting your hair down (reasonably) on occasion, even in a foreign contry is perfectly normal and acceptable. In some cases, the personal connection objective with the host nation representatives are important, just as they are in any (international) business relations. Excessive is NOT accpetable, but that is not what happened here.

Conservatives have MANY more real and obvious examples of poor judgement, behavior, policy decisions and adverse actions than this one. Hyperventilating here just minimizes and detracts from our real cases.

Credibility is important.

YMMV,

Harvey

Anyone that knows me also knows how I feel about Mr.and Ms. Slick Willy..But having a beer (or even a couple) in a nightclub ain't no big deal IMHO..

The thing that bothers me is if the bar tab was on us. :huh:

Anyone that knows me also knows how I feel about Mr.and Ms. Slick Willy..But having a beer (or even a couple) in a nightclub ain't no big deal IMHO..

The thing that bothers me is if the bar tab was on us. :huh:

And how did you determine that the taxpayers picked up the tab on Hillaty Clinton?

correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt the potus have several bears in the back yard with a professor and a cop???? on tv no less...

Was this a hunting trip? :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Was this a hunting trip? :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I certain social circles "Bear" has a connotation that has nothing to do with hunting. :blink::lol: :lol:

And how did you determine that the taxpayers picked up the tab on Hillaty Clinton?

I didn't..Just wondering aloud.

Wouldn't surprise me though if they (That is, we) did.

"Business expenses" and all y'know..:lol:

...partyin' is partyin'

...and then at closin' time...

Archived