SASS Wire Forum

Clubbing With Clinton

The pix ought to make ya proud ... http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/hillary-clinton-drinks-and-dances-in-colombia/story-e6frfmqi-1226327460386

No sense of decorum at all. Bad enough the Secret Service got caught with their pants down, and now this.

She has 12 pals in Colombia? :blink:

She has 12 pals in Colombia? :blink:

They are well paid to be her "friend".

Actually, I don't see anything wrong with the Hilda Beast going to a Cuban night club in Columbia. She probably needs to blow off a little steam after all those meetings. It actually shows she might even be human. <_<

12 pals? I thought the media said there were 11 secret service agents that were payi.... never mind. :blush:

Perhaps it was all a misunderstanding. :lol: :lol:

They are well paid to be her "friend".

Actually, I don't see anything wrong with the Hilda Beast going to a Cuban night club in Columbia. She probably needs to blow off a little steam after all those meetings. It actually shows she might even be human. <_<

Do you think any Republican would get a pass if they did something like that? Get real!

No misunderstanding about it. She is in a bar type situation tossing back alcohol.

Is this the person you want representing the USA to other countries as Sec Of State. just 4th in line tobe potus.

vp, spkr of house, presprotempofSenate, then sec of state.

Sexed up secret service is one thing but a drunk sec of state is another campaign issue!

How can this be...we always thought she was such a classy person :o :o :o

Surely the potty mouth stories can't be true!!

My favorite pastime.

Bill and I like to take in stand up at the Punchline before hitting the Gold Rush and the Cheetah.

Is the Cheetah still open? Haven't been in any of those places in 9 years.

Ever get the impression that this Administration demonstrates a certain lack of concern or sense of urgency about anything behind the scenes, while the Country is riding the express elevator to Hell? Time to expel or suspend these kids and get some serious adults in charge.

Is the Cheetah still open? Haven't been in any of those places in 9 years.

I don't know to be honest.

Must have been real memorable. I have to think real hard about what I did 9 years ago.

I have only one thing to tell Hillary:

Shake it but don't break it.

Dan, at her age, if she does one she is bound to do the other! :lol:

Ever get the impression that this Administration demonstrates a certain lack of concern or sense of urgency about anything behind the scenes, while the Country is riding the express elevator to Hell? Time to expel or suspend these kids and get some serious adults in charge.

They definitely have no sense of decorum, that's for sure. <_<

God knows I'm not a fan of either Bill or Hillary, didn't vote for 'em, won't support 'em. But......I agree with BB in this case.

Hacker, where does it state she was drunk? I didn't see that when I read the story.

Seems to me it would be mighty hard for a dozen folks to get drunk on this bar tab:

"In all, the group ordered a dozen beers, two glasses of whiskey and bottles of water."

If this is the worst they could do, why I guess I won't loose any sleep over it.

Dadgum double tap!

I can just hear the conversations in the background : "Do all those gringas from the US look like THAT?"....

I believe this administration has more party's, more vacation time, and more mischevous fun then any in the past. If Palin, or any women from the Republicans had done this, it would be off with their heads.

Besides, its all free, its on the taxpayers tab. MT

Hacker, where does it state she was drunk? I didn't see that when I read the story.

It doesn't have to. Besides they weren't in a position to measure alcohol levels.

My outrage over public consumption of alcohol by a person in this position is ENOUGH for ME!

I am no Hillary Clinton fan but I do not see anything wrong with what she did. She was not acting in an official capacity, nor was she caught squabbling with an hooker over a fee.

It was after hours and I'd love anybody here to say that if they were in her position, wouldn't have done the same.

No joy guys...

It doesn't have to. Besides they weren't in a position to measure alcohol levels.

My outrage over public consumption of alcohol by a person in this position is ENOUGH for ME!

But it's OK to drink wine and champagne at State functions??? PLEASE........

Such depraved debauchery. tsk tsk. :rolleyes:

After hours, I have no problem with the old hosebag going for a cold one. I do agree of it was one from our side, the media would be in full attack mode

But it's OK to drink wine and champagne at State functions??? PLEASE........

Sir, You are entitled to your own opinion.

May I have mine?

These are people who stand in line to control nuclear weapons.

Besides they represent the USA to other countries.

Do we want this nation seen as a bunch of drunks, or drunk wanna bees?

DB, There are no afterhours for these people who stand in line to control nukes.

Again my opinion.

May I have mine?

DB, There are no afterhours for these people who stand in line to control nukes.

Again my opinion.

We aren't the only nation with a nuclear arsenal. I don't know of any teetotaler heads of state except maybe Gillani of Pakistan, what with him being a Muslim.

It takes a little more to launch a strike than an inebriated chief executive grabbin for the button. :rolleyes:

UB, You are also entitled to your opinion. May I have mine.

Pakistan having nuclear weapons and being muslim scares me also.

But drinking publicly is only part of what I object to. The rest is the image it creates.

May I have mine?

Again my opinion.

You think that she is the first person to have a beer?

May I have mine?

Sure you can. But don't get all high and mighty when I disagree with you.

Archived