SASS Wire Forum

It's Official

I'm officially retired :excl: No boss........except Diamond Deb. All I can say is praise God. Now to layout my schedule. I think I'll start with shooting and fill in from there.............yea that's it. Well gotta go I have nothing to do.........well that's my story anyway.

How can you tell the difference? :o:D:lol::o

Congratulations, Blue Wolf!

Congrats, Pard! B)

Hope you're in for a ton of fun!! :lol:

Give me a call when you can.

I'm officially retired :excl: No boss........except Diamond Deb. All I can say is praise God. Now to layout my schedule. I think I'll start with shooting and fill in from there.............yea that's it. Well gotta go I have nothing to do.........well that's my story anyway.

...several hints:

1. stay out from under DD's foot...

2. do all them thar things whut you always wanted to do...

3. remember - every day is Saturday except Sunday... <_<

Way to go Blue Wolf. I hope you have as many years of retirement as you had working.

Well, there ya go agin BLB...assuming stuff. You don't actually think ole Blue Wolf was actually "working" working....he may have showed up for work on occasion but actually W*RK :) :)

Actually Blue Wolf I'm glad for ya. You've worked hard enough where its time to just relax a mite....ease up on the reins a bit and let the horse have her head a little. Here's wishing you the best of luck and health in your "retiredementness" and maybe you can get in a bit more shootin' now....no pesky w*rk to get in the way over going to some out of town matches. And maybe you can get in some pr*ctice too!!

Well, there ya go agin BLB...assuming stuff. You don't actually think ole Blue Wolf was actually "working" working....he may have showed up for work on occasion but actually W*RK :) :)

Actually Blue Wolf I'm glad for ya. You've worked hard enough where its time to just relax a mite....ease up on the reins a bit and let the horse have her head a little. Here's wishing you the best of luck and health in your "retiredementness" and maybe you can get in a bit more shootin' now....no pesky w*rk to get in the way over going to some out of town matches. And maybe you can get in some pr*ctice too!!

KK,

When ya shoot in the Gimpy Overthehill OldMarineVet Righthanded Brokeup Brokedown DuelistisCoolest Category ya don't need no stinkin PR*CTICE. Rules are ya must shoot a '87 shotgun, Colts or clones and a '66 or '73. Time limit per stage is 1 minute 38 seconds anything slower and ya get a 2 minute bonus. :lol:

Thanks y'all

Blue Wolf

KK,

When ya shoot in the Gimpy Overthehill OldMarineVet Righthanded Brokeup Brokedown DuelistisCoolest Category ya don't need no stinkin PR*CTICE. Rules are ya must shoot a '87 shotgun, Colts or clones and a '66 or '73. Time limit per stage is 1 minute 38 seconds anything slower and ya get a 2 minute bonus. :lol:

Thanks y'all

Blue Wolf

Aha! So you're gonna start shooting in the "Bama Red Stove-up Frontier Cartridge Duelist And All-Around Good Guy" category :P ?? Best bring your sack lunch, son, this is gonna take awhile!! :lol:

In case ya hadn't figgered it out yet, the match is the practice!!

KK,

Thanks y'all

Blue Wolf

...need to add to the descriptor, "Black Powder-Frontier Cartridge" ...Duelist

Save me a seat in the shade Blue Wolf. I'll be joining you in 3 years 6 months and 3 days.

Do trees live that long? Ok Bob seat saved, though it might be a mite dusty by then. :lol:

I forgot to put Baptist in that category name. Thanks for reminding me Birdgun. Birdgun as long as your around, the best I can get is second in the ugly department. :)

Oklahomabound,

Your right but Cap&Ball :lol:

Lawman,

It will be here before you know it. Your gonna have to be fast with making that line. The jet powered wheel chair is fast. :lol:

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do....

God Bless...

Archived