Louisiana State Championship 2012 Who's comin

Marshal Bigdaddy Jenks

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Daddy Jenks

If the creek don’t rise and Venus stays in line with Jupiter

I’ll see you in a few weeks.

Are you cooking any gator since I didn’t get any at Comin-At-Cha?

What the weather like this time of year.

WHO-YA!!!! Louisiana State Championship

Fast Hammer

Big Daddy Jenks

If the creek don’t rise and Venus stays in line with Jupiter

I’ll see you in a few weeks.

Are you cooking any gator since I didn’t get any at Comin-At-Cha?

What the weather like this time of year.

WHO-YA!!!! Louisiana State Championship

Fast Hammer

Fast Hammer, Giddy Up

Look forward to seeing you. Hope everything lines up as it should. Weather is fine. Staring to get some warmer days but if it gets to hot we'll just have to have something real cold to drink. I'm sure we can talk Red River Rudy into cooking up something worth while. Besides his shooting his cooking is the next best thing. See ya soon

Big Daddy Jenks

Oh boy...looks like this is shaping up to not only be a great match....but some great eating as well. Everyone who has shot with us before can tell ya....."we feed you good"

Really looking forward to seeing everyone here. If anyone needs something taken care of, or set up for them, let me know. We are more than willing to go out of my way to try and meet every shooters needs. You can contact me thru here or thru our website. And for those of you who havent shot with us before, you can also check out our website for pics and videos of the range....that way you will know what to expect. I do know that you can expect to have a great time

Big Daddy, the Pineywoods will be there tto, Jim and Miss Em. Looking forward to a large time.

Sounds good Pineywoods, always a pleasure seeing you and the Ms's.

Brisco,

Would not be a shoot without you and Kiamichi, look forward to seeing ya'll.

Big Daddy

Getting apps in daily...looking like this will be one of our best matches yet. Plenty of first timers to our range as well as some old friends that we always enjoy seeing. Now if my energy will last long enough to get thru these next couple of weeks...lol

I will see if I can get a running list started. Of those signed up and those that are saying they are coming

Put me in the category I have the best chance in....just tell me what I'm shootin when I get there. :rolleyes:

Looks like I MIGHT be able to make the wild bunch match, too. I sure hope so. I think it'll be BIG fun!

Possum

OUTSTANDING!! B)

Looks like I MIGHT be able to make the wild bunch match, too. I sure hope so. I think it'll be BIG fun!

Possum

Cool! If ya wanta practice ahead of time...call me! :D

Now ya'll got me wanting to shoot Wild Bunch...lol.

Last count I had

80 shooters for main match

20 shooters for Wild Bunch

But...I know of several who are coming who havent gotten their apps in yet.....hint hint... get them sent in

We are expecting well over 100 shooters.....and are expecting everyone to have a great time

Last count I had

But...I know of several who are coming who havent gotten their apps in yet.....hint hint... get them sent in

We are expecting well over 100 shooters.....and are expecting everyone to have a great time

Shayne....what the heck is stopping you! Come play Wild Bunch!

Last count I had

Wife got home to late to print it off for me. But see LL is going to be at Texas State this weekend.

So will just give it to her there. That way I know she got it.

And looks like I worked out a place to stay. :rolleyes:

I put an order for a posse of 2 (me and Ellie Mae) in the mail yesterday. Curly's got to spend the weekend with him Mom, so it'll just be us two, but we're looking forward to it! It'll be our first time at Cypress Creek.

....<sarcasm alert>......

...and whatever category you put Complicated Lady in, put me in that one too.....thataway I won't finish last. :lol:

Just kiddin' girl! :wub:

Chick

I put an order for a posse of 2 (me and Ellie Mae) in the mail yesterday. Curly's got to spend the weekend with him Mom, so it'll just be us two, but we're looking forward to it! It'll be our first time at Cypress Creek.

....<sarcasm alert>......

...and whatever category you put Complicated Lady in, put me in that one too.....thataway I won't finish last. :lol:

Just kiddin' girl! :wub:

Chick

I was half way through your post, thinking "good I'm glad they get to go....they will love Cypress Creek"

Then I read the rest of your post....

No chocolate cake for you!

I was half way through your post, thinking "good I'm glad they get to go....they will Cypress Creek"

Then I read the rest of your post....

No chocolate cake for you!

ROFL!!!!!!

See ya'll tomorrow!

Chick

I have only shot Wild Bunch one time before, and had a blast. As much as I would like to this match, I will probably be too busy to have time for it. Someone has to make sure all you folks have a great time...LOL.

Its getting closer to that time. Glad to hear that there are a lot of people who are making their first trip here and truly hope it will not be your last

Looks like I am going to make it.

Will have the wife print it off tonight and get it mailed on Tuesday mouring.

Al,

Glad to see that you and the Ms's can make it to Louisiana. Always glad to see the pards from Texas come on over,

especially the good Duelist shooters such as yourself. Look forward to seeing ya in a couple weeks. Good luck in the Texas match.

Big Daddy Jenks

Well...the applications are still coming in, as well as phone calls. Even recieved a call from Mz Rocky yesterday... :D saying that her and Noah will be there. Oh man this is shaping up to be a great match. Just look at the list of folks coming. Starting with The Judge, SASS #1 down to my favorite shooter, my daughter, Hotshot Harley, SASS #94613, now thats a wide spread there.

We have extended the sign up deadline until next Friday. We hope everyone gets theirs mailed in so that we will have them by then, but if you feel you cant get it in by then, give one of us a call.

I will be posting a shooters list probably sometime this weekend. This will be list of shooters currently signed up, Im sure there will be a few more added.

Im ready for it to get here....cant wait to see everyone

Al,

Glad to see that you and the Ms's can make it to Louisiana. Always glad to see the pards from Texas come on over,

especially the good Duelist shooters such as yourself. Look forward to seeing ya in a couple weeks. Good luck in the Texas match.

Big Daddy Jenks

Sorry. It will just be ME. :unsure: The Ms's could not get off work again. She has taken so many days off in the last month.

That she has to work and get caught back up.

Sorry. It will just be ME. :unsure: The Ms's could not get off work again. She has taken so many days off in the last month.

That she has to work and get caught back up.

Sorry to hear the Ms's can't come Al but I'm glad you'll be able to make it. See ya soon.

Big Daddy Jenks

Saddly. It looks like I am going to have to back out of going.

They have moved my Grandsons surgery up from mid June. To next week.

Some problems have come up and they just don't want to wait until June.

Will have to catch you all another time.

Sorry.

Sorry to hear about you grandson Al. Our prays are with him and your family.

We will miss ya'll. See ya'll at the next one.

Archived